How far in advance for reservations?

Started by glgittens85, November 11, 2013, 12:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glgittens85

Morning all

We are visiting DLP in June next year (first week) - I know it is 7 months away however I am a mega planner.

I am already looking at every aspect of our trip and would like to know how far in advance I am able to make reservations for meals? We would like to book Cafe Mickey and/or Inventions. I am also planning on getting tickets for Buffal Bill.

Is it too early to contact DLP for reservations now?

Many thanks!  :)

amanda08

Hi :)  Dining reservations can only be made 60 days in advance I'm afraid - however if you are anything like me it will give you lots of time to change your mind lots of times lol ;D

glgittens85

Thank you - I will be making my reservations 60 days in advance (to the day!) then

I have beenr eading through all the menu's etc - My husband thinks I am a right looney  :-[

Zee79

Quote from: glgittens85 on November 11, 2013, 01:21:24 PM
Thank you - I will be making my reservations 60 days in advance (to the day!) then

I have beenr eading through all the menu's etc - My husband thinks I am a right looney  :-[
We do that then we have an idea what to expect when we get there. No point in making reservations only to find there is nothing to eat on the menu.
You can also make reservations from your hotel  when you get there for certain restaurants a couple of hours to days before you want to eat.

glgittens85

Thanks Zee79 - That's my thinking too. Plus it will give us an idea of the ££ budget for food whilst we are there