Can I book through Disneyland UK from the US?

Started by bob9, November 09, 2013, 10:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob9

Hello,
New to the forum and planning a trip for next July from the States.   Nothing is available on the Disneyland Paris USA site.  However, the UK site has an early booking offer.   

Can I buy my package on that site?   When I try going through the process, it does not allow me to change the country from United Kingdom.   Don't know if this would cause problems with my credit card and/or with mailing of any documents from Disneyland.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

danogian

I can't see that the credit card would be an issue. I've heard of others booking using the French and Dutch websites using a British credit card.

As far as mailing of documents goes, both times that I've booked through the UK website, there was no physical documentation involved. I just received a confirmation email containing a link to a downloadable pdf document as confirmation.

Good luck.

Previous Visits:
Oct 2011 - Santa Fé - 3 nights
Oct 2012 - Cheyenne - 3 nights
Apr 2014 - Sequoia Lodge - 4 nights
Jun 2015 - Sequoia Lodge (GFC) - 4 nights

disneymom

You must live in the European community to make a reservation in any of their websites. If you are living in the US, than you can't book via UK Website.

Regards Disneymom

Aurora1

Coming from Switzerland, I had no problem booking via the UK site. I just left the country as it was-UK- everything is done by email, so the postal adress does not matter. No problem with credit card.
But that is Europe... but we don`t belong to European Union..

I`m thinking, with credit cards you can buy stuff everywhere in the world, why not a vacation? Did you try go past the adress process? if it works, you should be fine.

danogian

I can't see you having a problem with using a dummy address and phone number - they've never used mine to contact me, just the email address.

If you wanted to give it a go, and assuming they use some sort of address validation requiring a valid postcode, try putting "19A Borough High Street" in the first address field, "SE1 9SF" in the postcode field, and "London" in the city field. Make up a phone number starting "0207" followed by 7 more digits.

Those details are for the London Bridge post office by the way.

Previous Visits:
Oct 2011 - Santa Fé - 3 nights
Oct 2012 - Cheyenne - 3 nights
Apr 2014 - Sequoia Lodge - 4 nights
Jun 2015 - Sequoia Lodge (GFC) - 4 nights