Which buffet restaurant?

Started by Dorien.x, November 05, 2013, 11:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorien.x

Hello everybody,

I'm going to Disneyland Paris from 30th December untill 1st January.
I've looked at the different restaurants and their menu's and I'm not sure which buffet restaurant to choose : Plaza Garden or Restaurant des Stars, they're the same price. What are your expierences whit these restaurants?
Should I have to make a reservation for these restaurants in the busy days I'm going there? I'm also curious if I should make a reservation for The Lucky Nugget or even Cowboy Cookout Barbecue.
And important : for all these restaurants, will the prices and the menu's be the same of will it be more expensive or only New Year menu's??

Thank you for your answers ;)

Dorien.x

spacemountainplatypi

Hey there, for buffet, i'd say plaza gardens because I've never had a bad experience there, but you don't have to reserve for cowboy cookout, because that's a fastfood restaurant.
"From Time to Time" -Le Visionarium.

Hey, i'm also a D23 Gold Member.... SO THATS FUN!

________Past Trips____________
3 Times in 2001, Twice in 2002, Twice in 2003, Once In 2004, Twice in 2005, Once in 2007, Twice in 2008, 3 times in 2009, Twice in 2010, Twice in 2011, Twice in 2012, Twice in 2013, Once in 2014. February 26-28, 2017.  December 3-6, 2017.

Next Trip: September 2018.

ed-uk

I like the buffet in both restaurants. However i prefer the elegant architectural style of the 19th century Plaza Gardens over Restaurant of the Stars, which is themed to look like a studio canteen (which fits into the WDS okay ) although you should get the chance to meet Remy from Ratatouille. I would book a table in my choice of restaurants especially over New Years.
Ed & David

mnewcourt

My choice would be Plaza Gardens because I find the theming much better and if you get the right table you have a beautiful look at Sleeping Beauty's Castle while enjoying the buffet dinner.

captain rocket

I prefer Restaurant des Stars as it usually has more "French" items on the menu, they usually have beef bourgignon and Moules Marineuere, sorry for the spelling! I think the desert choice is also better there.

PrincessKirsty

I ate at the Plaza Gardens 4/11/13 and I couldnt fault it! the food was all lovely and i enjoyed the style of the building. it was very good indeed!

Dorien.x

Thank you all! It helps a lot with the decision , think it will be Plaza Garden  ;)

orangarnold

Quote from: captain rocket on November 06, 2013, 04:05:13 PM
I prefer Restaurant des Stars as it usually has more "French" items on the menu, they usually have beef bourgignon and Moules Marineuere, sorry for the spelling! I think the desert choice is also better there.

Ooh I know where's next on my hit list for my next visit