Halloween party night

Started by andlorna, November 01, 2013, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andlorna

Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone attended Disney Halloween Party last night 31/10/13. If any of the forum members did why havent you posted your pictures on the forum yet..  :D { only joking }  :D We were not able to make it this halloween this year, :( we wiil be there feb 2014. ;D And will be there next Halloween for sure.
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

nathalie

I was there.
No pictures.

20 characters that came out all at the same time, a thousand people or so (at least, that's how I saw it) around them, total CHAOS, RUDE people EVERYWHERE, not so smart CM's to keep the people in control, it was horrible.
(but that's just me ... others will probably say it was fantastic)

*had a panic attack later on when we were out of the crowds as I couldn't take it anymore*

Got 4 pictures out of all the characters that were there  :(

Otharia

I was there and it wasn't great. I'd never been there for Halloween before but I was actually really disappointed.
There wasn't all that much going on - Disney Dreams same as ever and the Halloween parade was the same as the rest of the week. The parade was also super short.
There was a show on the river boat themed around Facilier and Tiana which was okay but there were so many people! And people were extremely rude, just pushing everyone out of the way and standing in front of us while we were watching; many people also had diadems with light-up things on their heads which was incredibly annoying if you're trying to watch a show.
There was also an obnoxiously loud party going on around star tours but it was so loud I couldn't even hear my friends talk anymore. The villains were disappointing too, the same as during the day and they were all on the plaza around the sword so you could barely even move, let alone see where they were standing. It began with Maleficent going on the balcony of the castle and saying some stuff so we hoped there would be a bit of a show but there wasn't.
The new Disney friends were pretty cool, there were the 3 Caballeros, Russell, Carl and Dug from 'Up', the kittens from the Aristocats and Darkwing Duck, Dagobert and the pilot duck (forget his name). But there were also a lot of people around them and there was no real queue, just a crowd pressing around them so people kept cutting in front of us, in the end we only took a picture with Darkwing Duck and tried to take photos of the others from a distance. But it was SO dark the pictures are super-bad.
In general I'm just disappointed that there wasn't more to do. Especially for adults it was pretty lame, and not worth the 37 euros in my opinion, especially d-since it was already our 3rd day in the park and queues were longer than ever with all the rides in Fantasyland being closed for Disney Dreams. I'll try to post pictures later but didn't get many :/

littlemermaid83

Well I attended and I had a super fun time! Me and my friends we all dressed up and met all the characters that were out. The only show we didn't see was Hook but we wasn't too bothered about that.

Must admit it was heaving, far more busy that last year. But that is too be expected when many guests stayed in the park without wrist bands and got to stay at the party.

I do have photos but as they are group photos with me and my friends it would not be right to post them as I don't think they want there faces plastered all over the internet.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!