Just got back yesterday

Started by Fayebie, October 28, 2013, 09:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayebie

Wow is all i cam say ... We went with my partner bro and his girlfriend so it was like visiting all over again showing them all the places and us discovering new things... It rained a bit but that made getting on rides alot faster... Loved the parade but the only downfall was we had two incidents with two sets of fench people one in billy bobs when she shouted at my partner for going up the stairs because there was two lines so we went up the first one but she was behind us she she just pushes him out the way and started to go on then a family already had a table someone had got it and they waited downstairs and they were going up and she started to shout and push them back down so my patner was talking in french telling her what they said the one going up hit the french husband becuase he was shouted as well to this young lass which was not right at all .... And the second one was this family pushed there way to the front of phantom manor so we sorta blocked them in because this family in front were lovely and there kids we so excited so i made a stand that them kids were not going to wait any longer so we had a wall against them lol and he was smoking in the line bahhh..... So they were the bad bits the great bit was my partner was complaing he was sore so he took me to the gazbo in front of disneyland hotel it was dark all lite up and he gave me a xmas jack and as i was looking at it he went on one knee and asked that question and i said yes! ... We called up our parents and that and then went to see disney dreams it was so magical :).... Was good because buzz wasnt in the shower like lasttime and the halloween stuff was amazing and disney village had lots going on which i didnt expect so it was such a great trip were booking back up because we got ap while we were there and on discounts alone saved 400 euros so they paid for themselves :)

SVioletS

Glad to hear you had a great time! Unfortunatly there is allways someone who tries to cut the lines and keeps on smoking everywhere...
Congrats on the engagement! :D so romantic!! :)

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

Aurora1

Congratulations! How cool doing that in DLP! Best of luck to both of you!

Mac

I just got back too, so I was sort of around to share your magic moment. CONGRATULATIONS
Someone else I know just got engaged at Disney but I think that was in Florida, unless that is you S** J??
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº

Fayebie

Aww thanks no im faye must of been a weekend for engagements lol . It was the one thing i always hoped for but never really said altho the hints were enough haha. I just dont like the line cutters everyones gonna get there the same time lol i dont have kids but i work with children so i just think its so unfair on them when they been waiting for a while and someone just comes over and does it and the smoking thing really bugged me because me and my partner are smokers and we go to the smoking areas and wouldnt dream of doing it there because i think it my bad habit why should people around endure it so we do smoke but we only do it in the area and we cut right down because of were we are Tbh im doing so much at disneyland i dont have time for it haha. But it was a fantasic trip .although i never knew how busy it would be getting meals because normally we went to dlp off peak times but i think we have become pro at waiting so all is good lol.

Mac

Yeah is it just me or are the line cutters mostly always a group of French teenage girls who do that annoying thing of yelling loudly and obnoxiously like they are trying to catch upto some imaginary person further up the line and then just jump barriers and run through everyone? It has happened every time I have been in recent memory. :-\ As far as smokers go, don't have a problem with it in general but its the ones that do it in the most inappropriate places especially as the park is meant to be non smoking. For both issues, can't understand why cast members do nothing about it. Would love to be 'park police' for a day! 0O0 
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº

gemma2806

Mac love your comment about park police. You'd want to visit when I was park police for the day as I bet I'd expel 50% of the guests for doing something against park regs! You'd easily get on all the rides quickly if you put me in charge lol!!

Congratulations Faye on your engagement!
Sad that you always have someone who puts a damper on your holiday by not considering other people x

Fayebie

Thanks :) . Haha park police i would so love that they should offer that to guests to be able to do it and have a disney jail or just leave them on the tower of terror for a while haha .I feel quiet sorry for cast members because maybe they know people shouldnt be doing it but they dont want to tell people incase they give the cast members conflict. Speaking of tower of terror i hate and love that ride i hate the fulll big drop as it happens but love it when it finished i think it just the full thing of hope i dont die ... But the girl i was with started to cry and woundt stop i felt so sorry for her because we were right at the top and there only one way to get down and thats to drop. But maybe we should form a park police group and offer our services as long as disneyland provide the hotels and maybe a cool costume ... Id do it for free  :)

never2old

Congratulations on your engagement, it sounds incredibly romantic!!!  :)