15th Feb 2014, 4 nights stay, first visit

Started by michellemumof2xx, October 17, 2013, 10:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

I love going in January and Februrary, when it's colder!! If you have warm clothes (and warm boots!!) the cold is no problem (altough in can feel very cold in some rides like BTM....) The very short queues are wonderful, and usually it's fairly dry (if you're lucky you'll get a bit of snow, it looks gorgeous!!) Oh, and when the sun comes out... The light is beautiful, perfect for pictures :)

And because the days are shorter and the park closes relatively early (I just saw in January they close at 19:00!) it means you have nice relaxing evenings resting in the hotel, and that you're all rested the next day.

I'm sure you'll all have a great time :)

Samninetysix

The one ride we've only really felt bitterly cold queuing for was the studio tram tour, we stood there for about 40 minutes in a freezing cross wind - it was awful, mind you, I reckon Crush's Coaster until you get inside will be just as bad, I've seen 2 hour queues for that!

michellemumof2xx

Ae never2old, that sounds lovely...I hope it snows a little!! And the park closing earlier is good too, as you say, quiet nights in, good time for tea (will be making reservations before we go) and get plenty of rest for the next day : )
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!