Monthly Magic

Started by Mac, October 07, 2013, 03:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there all you DLP fans!

I was wondering if any of you out there would be interested in or already go to the park a little more often. Maybe those of you with annual passes who live close by or those hardcore fans of the House of Mouse that find creative ways to make the journey to the magic.

Last year as I was about to renew my annual pass I was lucky to get a good deal while working on a Disney production. A few of us decided it would be a good idea to really enjoy the 20th Anniversary celebrations and see if we could make it to Disney every month. I did mostly only missing a few months here and there when I was away from Europe for work. Luckily one of those trips was to LA so snuck in a trip to Disneyland there instead.  :D

Anyway for various reason my usual gang of Mouseketeers don't seem to be able to make these trips with me as often any more which led me to this wonderful form to make new friends to share the magic with. So if this interests you at all or you have your own hints, tips and tricks to making the this happen please share, plan, plot and scheme here in the thread below!  ;D
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº