Chrismtas Eve and Christmas day, eating with kids,

Started by courtie, August 12, 2013, 02:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

courtie

Hey all

I am in desperate need of some help, I am coming to DLP staying in the Magic Circus hotel with our 2 yr old lil girl and our 1 yr old little boy, as such I need to be as organised as possible and ensure we have meals booked but I cant see how we go about it, or indeed what is open and available over the xmas eve and xmas day period.

I read one document which suggested you can only eat xmas eve or xmas day in the hotel you are staying in and that all places close early on xmas day (another reason to ensure we are booked in!)

I had hoped to book breakfast at café mickey on xmas day morning, and again I cant work out how much that is or how I do it ..

Can anyone offer me any advice, hints or tips so we don't all go hungry or without some form of Christmassy lunch/tea on xmas day?

Many thanks

Emma

JenRyd

Hi Emma

I would love to know this too!  When I booked through Eurostar they did say that all the restaurants are open as normal on Christmas eve and Christmas day, would be nice to have that confirmed though!

Cannot believe we're going to Disney for Christmas!!!

SVioletS

I've never been during Christmas, but i'm sure someone will be able to provide some extra help!

To make restaurant reservations you can call +33 (0) 16 0 30 40 50.

You can also get an idea on prices/menus here: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/, but probably things will be different for Christmas eve/day.

Hope this helps!

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

grovesie

Hello,

There is a merry Christmas Luch for XMas day at the NewYork Hotel. If you look at the Thomas Cook Disney Brochure it lists several places to dine on Xmas eve and XMas day. Never know might see you there ;D

Hope this helps

Grovesie

grovesie

bad-pink-tink

Hi Courtie

I will be in Disney over Christmas time too, I will be with my mum, just us adults no kids though.

I have posted all the info about the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dining options here  https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=15959.0 These are just the special Christmas meals, as far as I know all the other restaurants are open as normal with their usual menus.

In France they have their main Christmas meal on Christmas Eve, which is why there is only one Christmas meal on Christmas Day.

On Christmas Day there is just one special character meal time. It is in Hotel New York at 12pm. You don't have to be staying there to book this meal. We are staying in The Sequoia Lodge.

I would advise either ringing the restaurant reservations line +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50 or contacting your travel
agent as places are limited at all of these special meals.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016