Mum & Me Christmas 2013

Started by bad-pink-tink, August 15, 2013, 08:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad-pink-tink

yes present opening, thats something we need to sort out too. Last year we did present opening with SKYPE with  family members in the UK. That was fun  :)  This year though we need to figure things out, as France is in a different time zone to UK and we are booked for the 12 pm Christmas lunch at HNY. I know its mad but I really want to do EMH on Christmas morning.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

shewholaughs

I think we'll just do phone calls because as I understand the wifi coverage in the park and hotels isn't all that good. Maybe try and Skype later in the day before dinner.

I definitely want to take advantage of EMH on Christmas Day - I've heard it's the busiest day of the year in the park, so want to maximise ride time!

I saw on another forum post today that you can ask your hotel to arrange for you to have breakfast in the park (somewhere in Main St apparently) instead of your hotel at no extra cost so you can make the most of EMH, so I'm going to ask about that when I arrive too.

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: shewholaughs on November 25, 2013, 12:39:47 PM
I definitely want to take advantage of EMH on Christmas Day - I've heard it's the busiest day of the year in the park, so want to maximise ride time!

me too, I know I will be like a little child, awake really early on Christmas morning, so I think we try to get breakfast early, do EMH and be back at the room around 11 am. We are booked for Christmas Brunch at 12 pm at HYN so the plan is to Skype before we head over there

Quote from: shewholaughs on November 25, 2013, 12:39:47 PMI saw on another forum post today that you can ask your hotel to arrange for you to have breakfast in the park (somewhere in Main St apparently) instead of your hotel at no extra cost so you can make the most of EMH, so I'm going to ask about that when I arrive too.

yep, going to do this too, on our last day  :)

I went to the travel agents today to pick up our tickets... weeeee its getting closer  :)   Only 17 days to go

bad-pink-tink

11 days to go, almost there  :)

Another little update, I just booked Plaza Gardens for the evening we arrive. We will have a long day travelling and I thought it best to make a reservation at Plaza Gardens just in case of big queues. Our flight lands at 1 pm, so I have made the reservation for 6 pm , which will give us plenty of time to get our bags, make our way across the airport to the VEA pick up , travel to the park, check in and then head to the park. We will have snacks during our journey, my mum always packs sandwiches  but we will need a proper meal and after travelling all day I know we will be in no mood for waiting for ages for a table at a restaurant.

Also a little tip for those ringing the restaurant reservation line, make sure to get a confirmation number and the name of the person you speak to. Apparently my previous reservation at The Blue Lagoon was not entered on the system, so the lovely lady I spoke to today  re did the booking for me, and give me her name and confirmation numbers for BOTH bookings.