Character autographs - what will they sign?

Started by polar vixen, August 11, 2013, 12:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

I wa planning on getting my kids autograph books, however they've had them the last 2 years, and I was trying to think of something a little different, and while scrolling through past pages, for ideas for our upcoming trip, noticed that someone said characters will sign anything, it doesn't have to be an autograph book, so I was wondering, how about a t-shirt?  I'm assuming the child would have to carry it, and couldn't have it signed while wearing it (might cause issues), I thought this would be a really cool momento, but wasn't sure if characters would sign shirts?  Anyone have any experience of this?  or any other ideas?

gemma2806

Hi polar vixen, I know the characters in WDW are happy to sign t-shirts providing as you said they aren't being worn! I can't imagine that the characters in DLP would have a problem as long as they have something to lean the t-shirt on as they can have difficulty getting the pens to work!

When I went I got an autograph book for my son put kept the opposite pages separate so that I could stick in photos of my son with the character who signed the book, this proved a really nice souvenir in itself.

tubbsy

There was a family last week who had the fabbiest t shirts! They were white t shirts with sillhouette Mickeys or Minnies heads on them and "SMITH family Disney Holiday 2013". Their Mum slipped them on just before meeting Alice over their t shirts they were wearing-Alice signed them, they had their photos taken. Then Mum slipped the t shirts off and stored them safely in her bag.

So many Mums stood around saying "OH! I wish I had thought of that!" Lol!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club