Buying tickets from fnac.fr

Started by orangarnold, June 30, 2013, 05:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangarnold

Has anyone ever bought the francillien tickets from fnac online before? I am wondering if I can buy them online and just pick them up from a branch in Paris.

On that note, does anyone know if I can buy/collect tickets from the Val d'Europe branch?

never2old

Yes, you can buy your tickets from FNAC online and pick them up at the store in Val d'Europe :)

orangarnold

Brilliant! Thank you! I've just seen your counter means we're going on the same day!

never2old

Oh yes, we are! :D

Can't wait, last year we were there just before Halloween, when they were putting up all the decorations, and they looked so good!! So looking forward to being there for the actual Halloween season.

How long are you going for?

orangarnold

I went on Halloween itself last year, and it was so good. But I can't make it this year so going a little earlier instead.

I'm planning on 2 days in the park, I'm staying at the Kyriad so close to the site, which is my first time at a Disney hotel since I was 9!

orangarnold

Quick question, I have just bought tickets from fnac, there is a flash sale of tickets for €35 at the minute! How do I go about collecting them? I haven't specified a shop to pick them is that normal?

never2old

Is it for tickets you print at home maybe?

Otherwise you need to specify a pick up shop!

orangarnold

No there was no print at home option, I shall have to email them and ask I think.