September trip - a few questions

Started by mickeys ears, June 17, 2013, 01:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickeys ears

Hey everyone,

Just a few questions, does anyone have a favourite hotel out of hny, sl or nbc? And is the admiral floor worth paying the extra money for? Also it says free half board when you book before end of june, which restaurants are part of the half board when you stay in any of the 3 hotels?

Thankyou :-)

littlebitofpixiedust

I can't help you with all questions (we have never gone half board) we prefer just to decide when we're there and we tend to have mc ds on one or two occasions. Planet hollywood/rainforest cafe/inventions r all great.
Anyway we've stayed in all the on site hotels now but out of those three we like the new York and the sequioa lodge best were going back to the sequioa in September also!

never2old

Out of those three the HNY without a doubt, followed by the Sequoia.

You can have a look at the restaurants you can use your vouchers in here; I'm not sure which plan is included in your offer (we never take meal plans because with our shareholders card we get discounts in the restaurants anyway)

polar vixen

Although the restaurants on the half board plan aren't the best ones, (they're mostly buffets), there's plenty to choose from, and you can also use the vouchers  and just pay the extra if you want to use your vouchers at face value somewhere else.  As far as the offer goes, it is a REALLY good one - We were comparing prices for next year, and with a 2 days/nights free deal it was £60  cheaper, (1540 for 6 days/7nights - NO FOOD) compared to 25% off, + free half board (1600 for same time period WITH FOOD).  I think the offer is very worth taking, it would cost us nearly £100 for our family to eat at a buffet just once!