How much is it to park?

Started by waddle_thepenguin, June 17, 2013, 05:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waddle_thepenguin

So after a wonderful three days at Disneyland Paris last August, my husband and I might be going back in September this year (so excited, hope we can save up enough pennies to go!).

We're looking at all our options and last year we stayed at the Explorers Hotel so we didn't have to pay parking at Disney, however if we go again how much is it to park at the parks, I can't seem to find the price anywhere?

Thanks all and keep your fingers crossed for us!

Helen
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

never2old

Unless it's changed recently, parking at the main car park is 15 euro per car / per day.

Or you can leave your car at the Disney Village car park, which is closer to the parks and I think it's now 10 euros maximum for a full day....

waddle_thepenguin

Thanks very much! :)
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

never2old

Oh, also if you part in the DV carpark, and have a meal in one of the restaurants of the Village you can get 2 hours free parking...

A&S&O

Or free with a Fantasy or Dream Annual Pass.

Its worth looking at annual passes if you're going for three or more days (including if you might go again within 12 months). Free parking, store and restaurant discounts, Extra Magic Hours. Even look at buying one annual pass and the rst of your party get "regular" tickets, it'll give all of you free parking and discounts (but not EMH).
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

captain rocket

Although I would'nt recommend it I have always thought that you could park at one of the partner hotels and take the free bus service to the parks! There is no check when you enter these car parks like there is at the Disney hotels!