This is very silly but ...

Started by tubbsy, June 07, 2013, 10:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

julesk

So sorry but just had to post, so excited - Just booked Halloween 2014 in Disneyland Hotel. Had to read the booking details 3 times before I could confirm. Just need to decide on over night stop before and transport now.   :D/  But diffently not going via La Harve again.  :D  :D  :D

tubbsy

WOOHOO!
Which way are you going this time? Back to Dover? Steph is already worrying about the ferry crossing (Note to self-buy travel sickness tablets...)
Staying in THE hotel! More WOOHOOO! Lucky thing :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

julesk

I never thought it would happen, but finally the Pink palace is calling  :lol:  Thinking the Euro Tunnel this time, wasent keen last time we did it but its quick and makes a change from ferrys and cant be worse than last ferry. Shame Poole crossing is 4hrs as that crossing was ok. Just harder with daughter getting bored so quickly.

Poor Steph, fingers crossed your next crossing is 100% better. I honestly think it was that boat, it was so small and cramped. Ok so it was cheap but like you, we wont ever do that one again even if it is more convenient.  Just means more overtime to pay the extra, think I will fit right in by Halloween 2014. Zombie Mum!  :)

tubbsy

Travel sickness tablets bought-Going with Brittany ferries this time-I agree that boat was too small!

Lol! Arent Mums zombies anyway? Doing all we do in a day???

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

julesk

Brittany Ferrys are our first choice too. Would like to find a night crossing to Poole for the return and do Tunnel on the way over. Premier Inn is cheap there in the week so thats a bonus. Cant book our crossing till October, so plenty of time to keep changing my mind!  :lol:

Very true, think all Mums feel like a zombie daily, plus I am sure I still have baby brain 5 years on   :shock:

tubbsy

5 years on???? My two are 10 and 18! Whats my excuse? :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia