New Year Dining

Started by slackrabbit, December 26, 2012, 08:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slackrabbit

Hi guys

My wife and I are about to embark upon our fourth consecutive New Year trip to Disneyland Paris!  :D
Everytime we go we look longingly into the windows of the restaurants, where discerning travellers have pre-booked New Years Eve meals - irrespective of the obscene amount of dabloons they have to part with just to get through the door! We are keen ourselves to part with some hard earned loot and dine at the Blue Lagoon, but am a vegetarian and a fussy one at that! Any thoughts on my chances of a half decent meal?

We were also wondering what all the fuss was about? Is there a show or something that accounts for the 6000 % hike in prices?

Is it worth it or shall we just get some pasta from the pizza place next to the Indiana Jones ride again?

I so want to be a pirate just once!!!   :P

Happy Xmas

Stephen

Minne&Mickey92

I know this post was like last year but we are embarking on our first New Years trip this December and seeing as you've been for a few I wondered if you had any info about the evenings events and if you did the New Year's Eve meal last year + if so how was it :) thanks!