does the hotel cheyenne rooms

Started by jamesmehew7, May 24, 2013, 10:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesmehew7

hello everyone was wondering if you can help me i've been reading up on cheyenne and people are saying there is a kettle in the room and others are saying there ain't and that there is a 25euro deposit to rent one, so what im asking is there one in the room or not?

ilovedisneylandparis

We've never had a kettle in our room apart from the one time we were given a VIP room, which came with a kettle and coffee sachets etc. I would go expecting to not have a kettle, and to have to rent one if you'd like one :)

danogian

We stayed at the Cheyenne over Halloween last year, took a travel kettle as we didn't expect to have one in our (standard) room, but there was one so we needn't have bothered. However, if you want teabags and the little UHT creamers, you have to buy a small basket of them from reception. Only 2 or 3 euros if I recall correctly.

Previous Visits:
Oct 2011 - Santa Fé - 3 nights
Oct 2012 - Cheyenne - 3 nights
Apr 2014 - Sequoia Lodge - 4 nights
Jun 2015 - Sequoia Lodge (GFC) - 4 nights

jamesmehew7

ok lovely thankyou

andlorna

Hi we have stayed in the Cheyenne for the last 4 years and only this year have we ever had a kettle in the room. We stayed in  Sitting Bull in 2011 no kettle but when we stayed in Feb Sitting Bull again there was.  They never refilled the tea/coffee/milk once it was used. There was only enough for about two cups of tea/coffee. A nice little extra  :D
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

gemmasteele84

We had a kettle, but no cups/tea/coffee lol

mdw

We had two rooms May 13th-16th and neither of them had a kettle.

gemmasteele84

Really seems like pot luck

jamesmehew7

That really does seem like pot luck so think might just take a travel one just to be safe thank you all for your help