Golden Forest Club Breakfasts

Started by gemma2806, May 18, 2013, 07:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemma2806

Hi all, sorry I couldn't find the answer to this anywhere else.

Does anyone know if you get a hot option as standard for breakfast if you're staying in the Golden Forest Club? I have seen a thread somewhere saying that someone knew that their friends had been able to have scrambled egg but didn't know about bacon or sausage etc.

May seem sad but on a cold November morning this would be a nice added extra and my family only do this on holiday as holiday calories don't count!!

Anyone that can answer this question will be much appreciated!

Thank you

Elaine

you can certainly ask for a plate of hot breakfast items (ie bacon, sausage and scramble egg) to be brought to your table for an extra charge (around 4 euros) in the normal Sequoia Lodge breakfast rooms, so I'd imagine they might be able to do that for you in the Golden Forest breakfast room too.

You could always email the hotel and ask.

gemma2806

Thanks for that Elaine. Being cheeky now, do you have a contact email address for them please?

hawian rollercoaster

Hi can anyone confirm if a hot breakfast is available please.

gemma2806

The breakfasts were a standard continental breakfast but there were mini menus dotted around the breakfast room which featured hot options for an additional charge. We didn't bother with these though as the standard breakfasts were lovely as they were. The breakfast room was beautiful and the addition of the characters was wonderful. Having being spoilt now, whenever I stay at the Sequoia it will always be in the Golden Forest Club!