Glowtinis

Started by Tubbyherman, March 10, 2013, 10:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tubbyherman

We're off in about 3 weeks time, and I'm just starting to budget? It will be my son's birthday whilst we're there so as I special treat we're doing the buffet at Inventions. We have eaten there before and I know how spectacular the food is, but I've never really paid too much attention to the drinks/cocktails. I'm a bit old fashioned and rarely drink when I'm out with the children. However, whilst doing some research I've stumbled across Glowtinis and they look as though they could be right up my street. I also saw they do a non-alcoholic one for children. Would anyone know what I can expect to pay for such a fantastic looking/sounding drink? Many thanks.

Epcot_Boy

David

Tubbyherman

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"Have a look here..........//http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/06/17/blue-glow-tini/

Thanks, but this has made me want to sample one all the more now ;) , sounds like it could knock my socks off  :D

jeakat24

Wow- I think I'm just going to go in there by myself-  think I'd have a fab evening with those!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

sarahh83

I can tell you the glowtini is AMAZEBALLS!! I've still got my light up ice cubes ... All 7 of them ha ha xx
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

Laura678

The glowtini is my absolute favourite cocktail to get while I'm there!
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]