Room only prices

Started by EmilieK, April 19, 2013, 06:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmilieK

Does anybody have the current prices for room only bookings in Santa Fe or Cheyenne? I am planning a trip for 5 nights and are trying to figure out what would be cheapest since I don't think I will be returning within a year.

Elaine

you can look on Expedia, or you can call Disney to get the room only prices from them. Don't be surprised if room only is more expensive than a package though.

EmilieK

Quote from: "Elaine"you can look on Expedia, or you can call Disney to get the room only prices from them. Don't be surprised if room only is more expensive than a package though.
I know this, was just wondering if anybody happend to have the quotes they were given with or withouth discount to compare with for example expedia since when I whent last (2 years ago) I had an ap and the room only price where always lower than room only price on expedia

Elaine

thats the thing though - unless anyone else got a quote for the exact hotel and dates that you're interested in, it won't be any use to you, because it will be a different price than you get when you phone for a quote.

EmilieK

After a lot of back and forth with calling I ended up getting quotet around 135€ per night ariving on a low season night for Santa Fe and 192€ a night for Sequoia Lodge incase anyone was interested in comparing. Thats with the dream anual passport discount.

Samninetysix

Thats better than I got quoted, I think Sequoia Lodge was £350-ish outside of school holidays again with Dream AP discount

EmilieK

The price is always calculated by wich night you arive on, so ariving on a sunday for instance will always be cheaper than ariving on a friday or saturday. Staying longer will also sometime drive the price per night down.
My quote was for 5 nights ariving on a sunday that was marked green in the calendar over on //http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/monthly-park-hours/