Going Sunday, freaking out!

Started by gemmasteele84, April 25, 2013, 10:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemmasteele84

Ok like the title suggests we're going Sunday and I'm alternating between being super excited and freaking out!   :lol:  My husband has a lot of medications and things so I always worry i won't have enough, will have a problem with customs, will have an issue while away etc. Then theres the kids, what if they don't enjoy it? What if it rains the whole time, what if I forget something important or dont have enough money, what if we get mugged or the train breaks down on the way?
Can you tell I'm a worrier?  :lol:  I know we'll have an AMAZING time while there, I think will my husband getting sicker and this holiday costing us so much I know theres a good chance this will be our last visit so I think theres extra pressure this time for it to go well iykwim. Is it just me who panics before they go?

littlebitofpixiedust

I Worried on our first visit. I shouldn't have! My son has to take extra items and medicines ect and they didn't even query anything we now have been visiting DLP twice a year since my son was one and he's almost 5. He has cerebal palsy and other stuff too, but I think at Disney they are used to it all!
Anyway just relax and enjoy it I'm sure you'll all be fine and come away smiling! :)

TigerLily

Hi Gemma. You're not alone there. I think it's perfectly natural to have a few nerves pang here and there before going. I do too - especially about things like  what I've packed, the car, anyone catching ill just before we go,the ferry, the weather, lol. But I don't let it eat me up or anything.  I'm absolutely positive that you will all have a fantastic time :D

gemmasteele84

Funny you should mention people getting ill, daughter woke up this morning with a cough and very croaky voice. Lots of sleep and wrapped up warm until we go to hopefully nip it in the bud!

DLRP Roundup!

You'll be all good :)

I always end up over checking paperwork and continually looking at passport, no idea why.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

gemmasteele84

lol, glad its not just me. Must have checked about 6 times to make sure they havent expired. Dont know why it would have changed in the space of a day.
Met up with a friend who, by  complete conincidence, is going same time as us so we were comparing notes and resturant bookings. Doesnt seem real, been planning this holiday since june, cant believe its almost here!

mdw

I'm the same. I'm paranoid my girls are going to get ill, worried the car will break down. I always read up on info on here and constantly search for pictures and videos so I'm as prepared as possible.