picking a hotel???

Started by cherrygem, April 25, 2013, 04:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cherrygem

:oops:

hi i have never been to Disney land paris or any theme park, im 28 with sight impairment have an 8year old son who i want to take for three nights four days for his bday as a suprise,my partner is not very supportive of the trip as he is TIGHT!!!!!

Because it'll be dec when we're going hopefully (departing 11th dec) i was thinking of staying in the disneyland hotel with castle club, for three adults and one eight year old, flights, private transfer, b+b and passes i was quoted €3000 without castle club and because the winter prices for 2013 have not been released yet by disney i was given an estimate for the castle club of €1000 bringing our trip to €4000 without meal vouchers!!!!
 hence passionate debate with my partner!!! i want to go as i think it will be the last "childish" time with my son as my bro informed me my son didnt believe in santa last year so i really want the magical experience so i dont care about the cost even though we are no way near flush, i have planned to sell my car in order to make the trip happen so really i dont see partner's point in complaining when im paying!!! :^o

i was wondering is the castle club worth it? i dont want long cues taking away from the magic especially since its going to be cold, with the vip fast track passes can you just skip the cue and get on the rides or are you just given a time to come back at?

also from an eight year old boys point of view how do i make it amazing?
we are not ad into disney or anything (well not yet anyhow :)  )
thanks a million in advance!!!!