Disney pins :)

Started by gemmasteele84, April 14, 2013, 10:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemmasteele84

Does anybody have any current photos of the Santa Fe and cheyanne hotel pins please?
Also are they any Star Wars themed lanyards at the park?
Thanks for any help. First time I've ever done the pin collecting when I've gone so looking forward to it :)

orsie

There are Star Wars themed lanyards at the park as I picked one up there a few years ago and imagine they still have them. :)
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

gemmasteele84

Thanks that will please hubby then lol

DisneyManiac

//http://collections-disney.fr/index.pins.DLRP.3.html <<< This is someone's pin collection, it's worth a look! It contains the Hotel Cheyenne pin!

daddyof2

Is there anywhere cheap to get starter kits? We'll be going with a 2 year old and a 3 1/2 year old next year and think they might enjoy getting some pins. Will just get them from Disney store if not

Ravenseye

Quote from: "daddyof2"Is there anywhere cheap to get starter kits? We'll be going with a 2 year old and a 3 1/2 year old next year and think they might enjoy getting some pins. Will just get them from Disney store if not

There are currently sets on ebay. Ive picked up lots of 'job lot' pins there at bargain prices. Any pins that are duplicate or that I don't love i'm intending to trade in the Parks  :thumbs: It's well worth a look  :D
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

daddyof2

I was looking at ebay too - will try and find a bargain or 2