Question about Fantasy 20ème Anniversaire Annual Pass

Started by moggy, March 26, 2013, 11:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moggy

Hello all,

I am planning a trip to Disneyland Paris for me and my wife in May and just wondered if someone could offer me some advice.

We are going for 2 days to both parks and I was looking at buying 4x 20th Anniversary Ticket 1 day at a cost of £200.

I have then been looking at the annual passes though and the Fantasy 20ème Anniversaire pass, the cost of which is around £140 each.

My question is, if I just bought 2 of the 20th Anniversary Ticket 1 day costing £50 each, would I be able to then upgrade these tickets to the Fantasy 20ème Anniversaire pass on the first day and then return the next day using the annual pass?

Thank you very much for your help,
David

GeoffD

Quote from: "moggy"Hello all,

I am planning a trip to Disneyland Paris for me and my wife in May and just wondered if someone could offer me some advice.

We are going for 2 days to both parks and I was looking at buying 4x 20th Anniversary Ticket 1 day at a cost of £200.

I have then been looking at the annual passes though and the Fantasy 20ème Anniversaire pass, the cost of which is around £140 each.

My question is, if I just bought 2 of the 20th Anniversary Ticket 1 day costing £50 each, would I be able to then upgrade these tickets to the Fantasy 20ème Anniversaire pass on the first day and then return the next day using the annual pass?

Thank you very much for your help,
David

Yes! If you buy a 1 day ticket at the ticket booth, and then decide during the day you want to upgrade, the price of your entry that day will be deducted from the pass.  

As long as the next day isn't a blockout date, you'd be able to enter.