Dr Facilier?

Started by faeriemagick, March 18, 2013, 03:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faeriemagick

I think I already know the answer, but thought I would check. Is Dr Facilier about at all in April? I'm assuming he's only in the park over Halloween?
My 3 year old is obsessed with him and keeps telling me he wants to sing "Friends On The Other Side" with the Shadowman!
I'm thinking we may have to book a special trip for Halloween so he gets a chance to see him! :)

lscooper23

According to Character Central, He is only around during Halloween. It gives you a excuse to visit the park again though :)

Elaine

yes you can only see him in person during Halloween season at DLP - but he is in Dreams every night at park closing.

gemma2806

Elaine's right the whole baddies section of Dreams is started off by Dr Facilier and he sings "Friends on the Other Side" as well, so you could always watch this but this version of the show is supposed to end by the end of September 2013 when the 20th Anniversary celebrations finish so I couldn't guarantee that you would see this at Halloween.

faeriemagick

Excellent :) the dreams show will keep him happy til we manage to go for Halloween I'm sure. Thankyou!