can you upgrade breakfast?

Started by gemmasteele84, March 19, 2013, 12:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravenseye

I'm even more excited now! I hadnt thought to have breakfast at the DLH, its a great idea if you cant afford to stay there (we are at the SF this time). We will defo be doing this  :D/
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

julesk

Highly recommend breakfast at HNY, completly differnt world to SF. Didnt queue once and breakfast was perfect.

DisneyManiac

So...Where is the DLH Breakfast? Inventions?

DisneyManiac

Also is the breakfast character dining?

Ravenseye

We made an enquiry at City Hall re: booking breakfast at the DH, they said it wasn't possible. I didn't want to cause a fuss so we left it at that. Later on we went to DH and asked them, they could not have been more helpful! We were advised to come earlier rather than later to ensure a table, but all we had to do was turn up and pay. Voila!  :D  Well worth the money too, perfect.
Disneyworld 1990

DisneyManiac

Not meaning to poke around but...how much was it?

Ravenseye

I believe I paid around 38 euros for 3 adults, and that was with a 10% discount as I have an annual pass. There is a great selection, well worth the money IMO, and we will definately do that again.
Disneyworld 1990

pialykke

Quote from: Ravenseye on December 24, 2013, 11:19:40 PM
I believe I paid around 38 euros for 3 adults, and that was with a 10% discount as I have an annual pass. There is a great selection, well worth the money IMO, and we will definately do that again.

Were there characters there? Was it in Inventions or where? (And where do you get in? Sorry, we don't know the DH very well)... Thinking about doing this in March, so wanna get as much info as poss.... :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

polar vixen

The entrance is just to the right of the main entrance gates, the desk will direct you to the restaurants, we paid 14 euros per adult, 7 per child, and it was incredible!  Beautiful food, and they didn't even charge us for my 4 year old!  We were seated in inventions and there were no characters walking around, but there were characters outside the restaurant for photos who were on a 30 minute rotation, and there was even a sign telling you who would be there when, so if there was someone you really wanted to catch, you could nip out for a pic and auto, then go back in again!

CitrusZing

This is great info, thanks all. I think we will give breakfast at DLH a go next week. :)
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

pialykke

Quote from: CitrusZing on December 31, 2013, 04:04:13 PM
This is great info, thanks all. I think we will give breakfast at DLH a go next week. :)

Oh fab, let us know how you get on. :) Have a great trip!

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe