Fairies? Tinkerbell

Started by mdw, March 06, 2013, 07:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdw

Hi is there anywhere my little girls can meet tinker bell or any of her fairy friends?

SwipatronSparks

I dont believe there is... tinkerbell is the only one to apear at dlp and even then i have ony ever seen her in the parade
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Elaine

no tink nor her fairy friends are at DLP for any meet n greets.

mdw

Oh   :( she not even on the back of the parade anymore?

Elaine

Quote from: "mdw"Oh   :( she not even on the back of the parade anymore?

no, its usually Donald on the back of last float in the parade now.

fairyduzt

It was Tinkerbelle last week.

Elaine

Quote from: "fairyduzt"It was Tinkerbelle last week.

maybe they rotate them? it was donald the week before when we saw the parade.

fairyduzt

To be fair we almost missed her. She was almost hidden as she was sat in a cut out seat at the very back of the final float.

mdw

I find it soooo frustrating that they use her to advertise dlp all the time but there's no opportunity to meet her or even see her!

julesk

Quote from: "mdw"I find it soooo frustrating that they use her to advertise dlp all the time but there's no opportunity to meet her or even see her!

I agree, Tinkerbell is such a huge charactor and known by everyone but we have only ever seen her at the Disney on Ice show. I know its difficult to explain the size change to little children but fairy dust is very clever these days!  :D

TigerLily

Would be lovely to be able to meet Tink! Hadn't ever thought about it before actually...but it's a good point!

haribosmum

they do a meet Tink and fairies in WDW, would love for them to do something similar at DLP.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20