Dreams - some advice please!

Started by lindsay9, March 09, 2013, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindsay9

Hi my family are going to dlpr in the middle of May.  I have reading on here abouts Dreams, is it good? Will it be on in may? What time does it start?  We should get into our hotel about 8pm, do you think it's worth going straight to the park to see Dreams?  

Thanks x

gemmasteele84

It will be on in may yes :) and it shows whenever the park closes which in may is 10pm I think

Elaine

I love Dreams, its amazing, worth staying out til the very end of the park day to see, most definitely.
However, if you have young children you may only want to watch it once, as its not so easy for young children to see (everyone stands to watch it).

glenn

Dreams is definitly worth going to see it is one of the best shows i,ve seen at dlp.

grovesie

Hi,

Dreams will make your stay, the atmosphere in the crowd was electric and emotional at the same time, my 10 year old daughter shed a few tears. Depending on how long your stay is I woud see it as soon as possible because I guarantee you will want to see it more than once.

Enjoy your stay

Ian

jeakat24

How long is Dreams running for? We're looking to go between sept and nov (taking advantage of the two days and nights free), will it still be on then?
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Elaine

Quote from: "jeakat24"How long is Dreams running for? We're looking to go between sept and nov (taking advantage of the two days and nights free), will it still be on then?

its only guaranteed every night up to the end of September so far (as part of the extended 20th anniversary celebrations) but as it cost so much to bring to DLP and produce it there, I don't think Dreams will be off the park programme for a long time to come - maybe not every night though (but thats pure conjecture at the moment).

jeakat24

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "jeakat24"How long is Dreams running for? We're looking to go between sept and nov (taking advantage of the two days and nights free), will it still be on then?

its only guaranteed every night up to the end of September so far (as part of the extended 20th anniversary celebrations) but as it cost so much to bring to DLP and produce it there, I don't think Dreams will be off the park programme for a long time to come - maybe not every night though (but thats pure conjecture at the moment).

Thanks, Elaine. I thought as much. It would be nice if they bring it back in the summer months at least. So hoping for an end of September trip and I have even more reason to now!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge