Day trip to Paris

Started by gemmasteele84, March 08, 2013, 04:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemmasteele84

I know Disney offer some bus trips into Paris, I'd love to go but we have 2 young kids with us so wasn't sure if they would be sutible? Lots of walking, time on the bus etc? Has anyone been on one and would they recommend it?

jeakat24

I haven't done one, sorry. Though I'd be curious to know how much time is spent on the bus and how much time you get to explore
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

julesk

Hi, we took our 4 year old last year but did the explore by yourself option. We took the RER into central paris and she loved it. We are very familor with paris but where worried with how she could cope.  We paid for the hop on/hop off open top bus which saves all the walking and gives you loads of freedom. Took the push chair too and no problems. She learned so much, loved seeing mummy & daddys most faverate place in the world and still talks about it a year on.  Cant wait to take her again. Dont let anyone put you off, loads of people told us not to attemp it with a toddler but it made our holiday complete. I have some great pictures of her listening to the english tourist travel info on the bus, with the biggest smile I have ever seen on her little face. Have a great time and dont forget to get fresh crepes, the paris ones taste so much better  :)