Spare Ticket 5th March

Started by orangarnold, February 13, 2013, 12:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangarnold

Hello, firstly sorry if this is against board rules.

I have been given a ticket for DLP as a birthday present as my Dad thought I hadn't a ticket for my planned trip, but I had a pair of tickets already for me and a friend from The Sun offer. So I have a spare ticket for the 5th of March that needs a good home. If anyone would like it please reply.

If I can't give it away on here does anyone know what the staff would be like if I literally handed my spare ticket to a person in the ticket queue and expected nothing in return?

I don't want anything for the ticket, I just want someone to be able to make use of it and have a great day at DLP

captain rocket

Handing the ticket to someone in the queue is a really nice thought, I tried to do that once and you would'nt believe how suspicious people were! I think they thought I was selling something! There were no staff anywhere in sight when I made my attempt! The language barrier did'nt help either! I eventually approached someone wearing a Liverpool shirt, only to find out he was French! he did accept the ticket though!

orangarnold

I speak French so I should be OK on the language front, I just don't want the ticket to go to waste. Granted £10 is still cheap for one adult DLP ticket, but I just do t want it to g to waste.

orangarnold

I genuinely don't want anything for these tickets, I just don't want any to go to waste.

orangarnold

Just a shameless bump if anyone wants this ticket its still going spare

toonarmylass

i think if your not getting anyone here then do what you said, give it to someone at the gate i think that would be great!!!

orangarnold

I think thats what im going to have to do. I leave for Paris on Sunday. Lucky them