high season?

Started by carrinelson, February 19, 2013, 10:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carrinelson

Hi, I am travelling from Australia to England For 4 Weeks mid to late June 2013. Is there a time I should try and visit Disneyland Paris before the high season prices begin? THANKS  :)

gemma2806

June is a good time to visit DLP as most European schools are still in at this time. France tends to have all of July off for summer holidays and most UK schools finish in the middle to end of July. The guidebooks for the UK recommend that weekdays in June are a lovely time to visit with fewer crowds and cheaper prices as well as nice weather. Hope this helps!

Elaine

Spanish and Italian schools (plus Scotland and Ireland) start their summer school holidays in the last 2 weeks of June, so you'll not avoid the crowds altogether, but yes, before the start of July and it will certainly be a little quieter than when the French and English school holidays begin.

carrinelson

Thanks for your replies. Am I better off booking through the disney website and my flights seperately or do you know of any good websites to look at. I will be in England from 20 June. Flights are coming up cheper than Eurostar? Thanks!

SwipatronSparks

try checking for flights with easy jet they are generally cheapest (we usually fly with them when we go) so thats booking seperate from disney, but price both see what kind of offer you get for your dates =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....