Is This a Good Deal? I need all of your expertise and advice

Started by disneyismylifeok, February 23, 2013, 06:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyismylifeok

Please let me know what you think as I am clueless when it comes to what would be considered a good deal or a rip off and also please let me know if there's anything I should add on or knock off. Booked with expedia.

£772.20 for 2 adults including:
-Flights there and back
-3 nights stay at the Kyriad (no breakfast as we think we'll just eat whenever we want and mostly crap too! Kyriad has a shuttle bus too and from the parks as well as many of you I am sure are already aware of)
-Transport from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
-4 day hopper tickets, we arrive in paris at 8:20am the first day and have to catch our flight back at 9:50pm so wanted to make full use here.
-Insurance (Single trip - Cancellation, Medical, Baggage & Other)
[/i]

Thoughts please?
Not actually booked yet but should be doing within the next 24 hours based on your opinions hopefully

Zee79

Hi,
we've booked through DLP itself and have paid around £700 for the Sequoia 4n/5d stay but that is just hotel and breakfast for 2 adults (we've got both children free)  we are doing travel sep in May half term and got annual passes.
When are you going?
Have you thought about using DLP itself just to get a quote (not actually go through with the booking) in order to compare prices?

SwipatronSparks

we got the same deal as zee79 for over easter weekend... when are your dates your looking at your price seems pretty reasonable for what your getting.....
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....