eurostar with connection

Started by SwipatronSparks, February 08, 2013, 11:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwipatronSparks

hey guys,

my next trip to disney in march includes a first trip via eurostar to the magic =] but we have to change in lille to the tvg, im just curious, when i pick up my eurostar tickets in st pancras will it also print off the tickets for the tgv as well or will i have to pick them up when i get to lille.... we have a good hour in lille so if we have to pick them up its not a problem i would just rather know ahead if this is the case.... also will i be able to pick up my return tickets for the tvg/eurostar home at the same time as pick up my outbound ones, im sure i have read somewhere that i will be able to get the tickets for all legs of my journey at the same time but just want to check =]

thanks

swipes

ps. apologies for not placing this in the eurostar thread but my experiences with posting questions in those threads is that they never get answered properly and im a but of a worry wart :P
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

captain rocket

On one of my trips last year, which was booked with Eurostar direct, our return trip was via Lille and we received all of our tickets prior to departure. i would therefore assume that you will get the same!