Which ride you never did?

Started by perrollaz, February 01, 2013, 09:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Dumbo!

I don't think I'm missing much.

Also technically, La Plage des Pirates and Pocahontas Indian Village, but maybe that's for the best. ;)

sarahmumof4

Just back this week from our 3 rd visit and managed to do phantom mansion , space mountain and rock and roll coaster .

The only thing we've not done is stitch live show and Indy ( was closed this year ) , last year the queue was too long and 3 years the kids didn't fancy it and I didn't want to ride alone !

Also got to do POTC this year as last 2 trips it was closed
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

ford prefect

There is only one ride I have never been on,  RC Racer. The only reason is that I don't like half pipes
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

littlebitofpixiedust

Only ride I've never done is R.C and nor do I want too! Looks fab, great theme but I think I'd throw up. Give me TOT, Rock n roller or space mountain anyday! But R.C no thanks.....

LotsoHugginBear

Only thing I've never did is Playhouse Disney / Disney Junior Live on stage

Discovery_Mountain

I've never done Peter Pan's Flight..

The Queues are always too long for it and does't really interest me, however I might make an effort when I go this year.
My Disneyland Paris Trips:
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 (1 Day Trips)

March 2012, 2 days at Kyriad Hotel
June 2013, 2 days at Dream Castle Hotel
December 2013, 6 days at Sequoia Lodge
December 2014, 6 days at The Disneyland Hotel
December 2015 6 Days at Sequoia Lodge GF

Planned Holidays:
February 2016 - 3 days at Sequoia Lodge GF
November 2016 - Walt Disney World  (Maybe)

twentythingamabobs

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on March 23, 2014, 11:41:14 PM
Only ride I've never done is R.C and nor do I want too! Looks fab, great theme but I think I'd throw up. Give me TOT, Rock n roller or space mountain anyday! But R.C no thanks.....

Ditto - completley agree with you pixiedust!  :)

Rapunzel1

The parachute drop. The lines are always too long.

SVioletS

There a few we've never done, but one i don't think i will ever do is tower of terror. Theming is amazing and all, but i hate heights and i don't enjoy the dropping feeling.
As far as rollercoasters go i draw the line at btm which i love! ;)

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on March 26, 2014, 02:10:12 PM

Lol least I'm not the only wimp lol !

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: SVioletS on March 26, 2014, 06:29:31 PM
There a few we've never done, but one i don't think i will ever do is tower of terror. Theming is amazing and all, but i hate heights and i don't enjoy the dropping feeling.
As far as rollercoasters go i draw the line at btm which i love! ;)

I hate that feeling also and I didn't do it for years, then my dad braved it and he hates most rides he come of it and loved it. I dared to do it and it wasnt half as bad as I expected now I have riden it many times and laugh the whole way through lol. I really never thought I'd do it mind you!

disnick.322

I've never done the stunt show, and looking at people opinions of how it's gone down hill recently, i'm not sure i'll try and fit it in this time i go.

twentythingamabobs

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on March 30, 2014, 11:04:39 AM
Quote from: twentythingamabobs on March 26, 2014, 02:10:12 PM

Lol least I'm not the only wimp lol !

Just got back from DLP pixiedust - I rode the RC Racer! It is brilliant fun, I am only sorry I didn't do it earlier I definitely recommend giving it a go  ;D

Mileto

In the park - Autopia, Indiana Jones.
In the Studios - Tower Hotel, Crush Coaster.
I guess I have a problem with the vestibular system  ;D

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

Magic M

Our last visit was the first time I had visited "Storybook Land" and rode Casey Jr and the boat ride.  I really enjoyed both.

One attraction that I always seem to miss is The Nautillus.  I know it's kind of a "nothing" ride but I always appreciated the theming of the ride.  I am also a big "League of Extraordinary Gentleman" fan so anything Nemo is good for me!

There are certain rides we tend to miss - Aladdin's Carpets for example - mostly due to timing issues.

Did anyone here ride The Old Mill whilst that was still operational?