Help me choose a hotel

Started by Sal, January 27, 2013, 10:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sal

I'm planning our 4th trip to Disneyland Paris for september. Suddenly I have doubts on which hotel to choose. We thinking either NBC Admirals Floor, Sequoia Lodge Montana room or New York standard room. We travelling 4 adults an 3 children. Can I please have your thoughts and inputs to help me choose?  :D
Sal
September 2010 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
June 2011 DLP Hotel New York
July 2012 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
September 2013 Hotel New York

capitrueno

Never been to NYH, but if I had to choose between NBC and Sequoia, I'd go Sequoia, no doubt.
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Disneyland Paris proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nightime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!

Aurora1

Can`t say anithing about about Sequoia, HNY was nice last year,they forgot to do our room once, but was instantly done, when we said it. NPB, I liked very much, even we didn`t do Admirals floor.
Next time, I would like to try the Sequoia...
Aurora1

perrollaz

I like Sequoia much. For the kids it has a wondeful swimmingpool.

Tubbyherman

I didn't particularly enjoy the NPB, I'm not sure why. We'll be having our first stay at HNY in a few weeks, so I can't comment yet, so my vote would be Sequoia Lodge. We've stayed there a few times and have loved each visit, it's very homely. The only thing which I wasn't keen on, was despite having selected your slot for breakfast you still ended up queuing outside waiting for a table to become available. This was going back 6 yrs so the system may have improved.

gemma2806

I stayed with my parter and our 2 yr old son in the Sequoia Lodge Hotel in Sept 2012 in a Montana Lake View Room and it was amazing. The room was huge (but we did have a king size bed with a trundle bed) and we had a view over Lake Disney straight down to Disney Village. The hotel was amazing I loved everything about it and the swimming pool is amazing if you have time to use it. I've stayed at the Newport Bay Club and really liked that but out of the two I prefer the Sequoia Lodge. Never stayed at the New York but I would like to, however when I popped in for a look it had a more adult feel to it than the other two hotels. Hope this helps.

Sal

Thanks for your thoughts. :-D We finally decided on Hotel New York mostly because it's the closest to the parks. Now we can't wait till September. :-D
Sal
September 2010 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
June 2011 DLP Hotel New York
July 2012 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
September 2013 Hotel New York

Labyrinth

Hey!
I didn't want to make yet another thread!
So I'm not sure which hotel to pick Cheyenne or Santa Fe.
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

AislingM

I havent stayed in Santa Fe but I love the Cheyenne , and especially now that the 2 of them are practically the same price Id go for the Cheyenne , the atmosphere is brilliant , so disney-y
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14