First time visitor questions if I may...?

Started by ianthewight, January 14, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianthewight

Hi folks,

We've (almost) booked our first visit to Disneyland Paris for the 6th (sat) to the 10th (wed) of APRIL 2013.
Two adults + 6 year old + 7 year old.
We haven't told the kiddies yet as we're still trying to make sense of what is open / closed etc.
So the basic questions we have are (excuse the silly ones):

*) Are we right in thinking that apart from any odd closures - the park is all open, we're not "off season" or anything?

*) Weather permitting , are there fireworks every night or do we need to be there on special nights?

*) Is the Disney Dreams night show every night, or just certain nights?

*) And I'm almost too scared to ask, but how bad can the queueing get in the second week of the easter hols?

Thanks!!!!!!

Not sure if I'm excited or scared  :?

SwipatronSparks

1 - yup all areas of the parks besides the closed attractions are accessible

2 - there are no fireworks at dlp (they where only on during the summer holidays ie july - early september) but this was replaced by dreams (which includes fireworks)

3 - yes disney dreams is every night (as far as i know)

4 - i cant answer this one sorry
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

DisneyWizard

1) Yes, the parks are open everyday, but check ride closures online.
2) Disney Dreams is the current 'fireworks' show, and is on every night at park closure.
3) Yes!
4) It shouldn't be too bad, as long as you plan ahead, get fastpasses and just put up with it. Never queue more than 45 minutes for anything!
Insane Disney Lover & Tour guide.