Dreams do come true

Started by Rafael, January 16, 2013, 10:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora1

Great pictures, really!  And thanks for posting them!
Aurora1

Rafael

Quote from: "Aurora1"Great pictures, really!  And thanks for posting them!
Aurora1

Thank you so much, Aurora1! I'm glad you like them! :)

Posting these pictures for me is like being back at DLP again. It's a great pleasure and a way to relieve the experience. :)

Rafael

TigerLily

What beautiful pictures! The ship looks so lovely too! Bet you had a fantastic time Rafael - it makes me go all nostalgic seeing trip reports like this. Thank you very much for sharing :D

Rafael

Quote from: "TigerLily"What beautiful pictures! The ship looks so lovely too! Bet you had a fantastic time Rafael - it makes me go all nostalgic seeing trip reports like this. Thank you very much for sharing :D

Hi TigerLily,

Thank you so much. I'm glad you are enjoying it. :)

We had a fantastic time indeed. I think I can't put into words how I felt being at Disneyland Paris again. I have been there only twice now, but I feel like I know this place for a long time and there is this connection that I really can't explain. What a magical place!

BlackPearl

Beautiful pictures, Rafael! You spotted so many wonderful details.
The "upwards look" in the shop in Adventureland looks amazing.
One really should look up in the park more often  ;)

Rafael

Quote from: "BlackPearl"Beautiful pictures, Rafael! You spotted so many wonderful details.
The "upwards look" in the shop in Adventureland looks amazing.
One really should look up in the park more often  ;)

Many thanks! :)

I think you are absolutely right about looking up. It really pays off. Amazing things to be discovered. :)

For you BlackPearl:

TigerLily

Oh wow, the teacups roof picture all lit up is so beautiful! Love that photograph! It looks brilliant in daylight, but lit up like that - gorgeous!

And Rafael, I agree , it really is a magical place :-)

Rafael

Quote from: "TigerLily"Oh wow, the teacups roof picture all lit up is so beautiful! Love that photograph! It looks brilliant in daylight, but lit up like that - gorgeous!

And Rafael, I agree , it really is a magical place :-)

TigerLily, I couldn't agree more about the tea cups roof. It is really beautiful!

More tea cups for you: :)

BlackPearl

Hi, Rafael, Thanks for posting more "upward"-pictures. Love them.  :D
By the way, I recognised many of them, but where did you take this one?

Is this lizard/frog-figure somewhere in the castle?

Rafael

BlackPearl, it was taken inside Merlin L'Enchanteur. I love this shop. Many incredible details to see. :)

More pictures: :)

TigerLily

Thank you very much Rafael - absolutely lovely! And the evening shot of it actually gave me goosebumps. Really hope I see it lit up now when we go in May :D

Rafael

Quote from: "TigerLily"Thank you very much Rafael - absolutely lovely! And the evening shot of it actually gave me goosebumps. Really hope I see it lit up now when we go in May :D

You're welcome!  :D

It is really nice in the evening. I hope you enjoy it in May.
I'm sure you will have a great time! Have a nice trip! :)

lynny

What a lovely report....your pictures capture some amazing detail,many things i've never noticed before :D

I should be there now but due to family illness we had to cancel,seeing your pictures really has cheered me up.Love the ones of the tea cups lit up,magical :D

looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing more about your report :D
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

Rafael

Quote from: "lynny"What a lovely report....your pictures capture some amazing detail,many things i've never noticed before :D

I should be there now but due to family illness we had to cancel,seeing your pictures really has cheered me up.Love the ones of the tea cups lit up,magical :D

looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing more about your report :D

Hi Lynny,

So sorry to hear that you had to cancel your trip. I hope it is nothing serious and and everything is better soon.

I'm glad the pictures had cheered you up. Therefore, I have chosen some other pictures to post just for you. I hope you like them: