First Trip! Advice on planning meals please!

Started by nicciif, January 16, 2013, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicciif

Hi, Am off to Disneyland Paris in March, just cant wait!! Taking a 2 year old and a 4 year old. I am just wondering do I need to book restaurants for all our meals or can you generally just go to places? They like to eat at certain times so dont want them crying in a queue for an hour! We will be there during term time so hoping slightly quieter!

Also character meals...inventions vs cafe mickey...any thoughts on which is best?

I just cant wait!! I booked it for the kids and not me though...honest!! ;)

perrollaz

I'm not experiences with kids so can't decide which fits best.
But I highly recommend to make reservations in advance to avoid waiting time!

Enjoy your trip ;-)

Elaine

Quote from: "nicciif"Hi, Am off to Disneyland Paris in March, just cant wait!! Taking a 2 year old and a 4 year old. I am just wondering do I need to book restaurants for all our meals or can you generally just go to places? They like to eat at certain times so dont want them crying in a queue for an hour! We will be there during term time so hoping slightly quieter!

Also character meals...inventions vs cafe mickey...any thoughts on which is best?

I just cant wait!! I booked it for the kids and not me though...honest!! ;)

If you want to eat at a certain time, book your tables in advance for definite. Cafe Mickey especially is a very popular restaurant and if you don't book in advance, you won't be eating when you want to eat. Counter service restaurants are not fast food at DLP either, so if you want to do those for lunch I'd suggest you get in the queue to order your food about 20 minutes before your kids want to eat - no exaggeration!