Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (July 10, 2015)

Started by JelleP, January 14, 2013, 11:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JelleP

From The Hollywood Reporter:
QuoteMaking a number of major additions to its release calendar, Disney said Monday it will open Pirates of the Caribbean 5 on July 10, 2015. Johnny Depp will return for the next installment, although no director is yet attached.
The move comes a week after word broke that Jeff Nathanson has come aboard to pen the script for Pirates 5.
Source

What do you guys think?
I just hope it's gonna be better than On Stanger Tides...  :cry:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

PrincessEnya

I liked On Stranger Tides, but it wasn't near as good as the first one. I'm still really excited for the fifth one though.

Who do you think will come back for this one? I think Penelope Cruz has to be in it, because of the cliffhangerthingie at the end of POTC4. I really hope Barbossa will be in the fifth one as well.
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

sailorsun2008

I understand she would be in it but I kinda wanna see Elizabeth return, not so much Will, I wasn't a big fan of him haha. What do you think the storyline will be?
meow =]
Past trips to DLRP ~Two trips in 2001~2002~2003~Two trips in 2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~ ~ DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Off site

Rocketeer

Worlds End was bad enough, Tides just ruined it, and I can't see them 'righting the wrongs' with a fifth film. I live in hope it turns out to be as good as Pearl but I doubt it.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

sailorsun2008

I liked World's end, it kinda wrapped everything up. I think Tides is kinda uncalled for, they are milking it and making all the money they can from it but hopefully they'll have a really good storyline to make up for it
meow =]
Past trips to DLRP ~Two trips in 2001~2002~2003~Two trips in 2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~ ~ DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Off site

Rocketeer

Teaser trailer is out. UK release date is now May 26th '17 (France May 24th '17)

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Rocketeer

bad-pink-tink

I saw it in 3D on Friday 26 May :)

Loved every minute of it. Lots of familiar faces and oooh that makes sense, oooh now I see why, oooh wow, really :)  And as usual theres an after credits scene, so make sure to stay to the very end
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016