Travel agent offers

Started by owencobb, January 13, 2013, 07:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owencobb

Calling out to any travel agents, my sister is a travel agent and has advised about some exclusive offers to disneyland Paris , we were all going to go but due to work she is now unable to however I am, according to her you just present a letter from the travel agent to say she is an employee and present it to the hotel check in in this right are there anyone on here that has used such offers do you know if they do any other checks, she says I should still go and she will write a letter with my name on instead of hers as an employee would I get away with it or do they call the employee when you check in any help and advise great fully received
Trips to Disneyland Paris

Aug 1997 Disney Santa Fe
Dec 1999-Jan 2000 Disney Sequoia Lodge
Jan 2000 Disney Santa Fe
Jan 2000 Disneyland Hotel
Dec 2005 Disney Newport Bay Hotel
Mar 2006 Disney Cheyenne Hotel
Dec 2006 Disney Newport Bay Hotel
Mar 2012 Disney Santa Fe
Apr 2013 Disney Sequoia Lodge
Dec 2013 Disney Santa Fe - Christmas Celebrations

AislingM

If you go onto the official site , on the bottom options one of them says " travel agent" and it brings you to a special travel agents page. You need to put in a code which Im sure your sister can give you , and it gives all the details of those exclusive offers. Im sure that will give you all the info you need.
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

owencobb

Quote from: "AislingM"If you go onto the official site , on the bottom options one of them says " travel agent" and it brings you to a special travel agents page. You need to put in a code which Im sure your sister can give you , and it gives all the details of those exclusive offers. Im sure that will give you all the info you need.

Thanks for that I will take a look,

Aug 1997 Disney Santa Fe
Jan 2000 Disney Santa Fe
Mar 2012 Disney Santa Fe

captain rocket

Well, I hope that they would. What you are suggesting is FRAUD and your sister should be ashamed for suggesting this!

owencobb

Quote from: "captain rocket"Well, I hope that they would. What you are suggesting is FRAUD and your sister should be ashamed for suggesting this!

Sorry to offend, it's an offer valid for her family and friends upto 2 rooms at a time, would not have used such a harsh word like that, I was just asking what happens now she can't make the trip, never mind will go another time when she is

Aug 1997 Disney Santa Fe
Jan 2000 Disney Santa Fe
Mar 2012 Disney Santa Fe

captain rocket

As I understand the rules of agents offers (I used to be a travel agent) if the agent is not on the trip, then it is not available to others! I am sure that if she asked Disney they would have given her that reply. I did'nt mean to offend you, but to ask that question on a forum where we all pay hundreds and hundreds of Euros for our trips is a little insensitive! Most people on this site would do anything to get prices like you quoted, I would!
I hope she will be able to travel later and you can all take advantage of her good fortune!

owencobb

Quote from: "captain rocket"As I understand the rules of agents offers (I used to be a travel agent) if the agent is not on the trip, then it is not available to others! I am sure that if she asked Disney they would have given her that reply. I did'nt mean to offend you, but to ask that question on a forum where we all pay hundreds and hundreds of Euros for our trips is a little insensitive! Most people on this site would do anything to get prices like you quoted, I would!
I hope she will be able to travel later and you can all take advantage of her good fortune!

Fair enough I totally agree I too have had to pay vast amounts of money to enjoy these trips she on the other hand has just started so I just though I would go again with her for the first time. To be honest never knew these were available to her.

Aug 1997 Disney Santa Fe
Jan 2000 Disney Santa Fe
Mar 2012 Disney Santa Fe

captain rocket

Disney always have empty rooms that they sell off to agents, usually off season or midweek, I would think it would be ideal if she went with a seasoned DLRP visitor like you! You could "pay" for the good deal by passing on lots of information to her, an old Disney hand would be a good guide for her first visit!
My first visit as an agent was just when the park opened and we had a great time with treasure hunts and hotel visits etc, we even had a meal at Cowboy Cookout after the park had closed, we were just left to wander down Main Street on our own after hours!