Admirals floor large family room

Started by Lattequeen, October 17, 2012, 07:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lattequeen

Hi, I've booked in to Newport bay admirals floor. It says its a large family room (2ads and 4 kids) which has 2 double beds and sofa bed but I have searched all over the Internet and can't find anything on these rooms. Anyone stayed in large room or know where I can see pics of it?  Seen family rooms that sleep 4 but none that sleep 6 like I have described. Thanks for any info anyone can give me.

Kristof

Welcome Lattequeen. I've moved your post to the Trip Planning board where all the travel experts are hanging out.

Lattequeen

Hi. Still trying to find pics of this room so if anyone can help as to what they are like and where abouts in hotel they are, don't fancy a 5 min walk with a toddler!!! Thanks

MrsPirate

I've also been looking for info regarding rooms for 5/6 people with no joy.

We are a family of 5 and our next trip will be the last when my youngest is classed as a baby, so after that it's either 2 rooms or a family room.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you book under an offer? When I spoke to reservations they said it would be cheaper to book two rooms as family rooms were never included in offers but I'm pretty sure I've seen a family room at the Disneyland Hotel on an offer.

When are you going?, I'd be really interested in hearing what you think and seeing some photos when you get back.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

Lattequeen

Hi, yes I did get the kids under 12 stay and play free offer, also free nights, so probably saved a bit with that taking 4 children!  They did offer me 2 rooms to start but my oldest only being 10 I wanted us all in 1 room.  So family room was best but they are only on admirals floor, I think I only payed an extra £100 for this but for peace of mind I didn't care.  At first online it was only showing me availability for disney hotel which was well out of price range, wasn't until next page it said for cheaper we can offer newport bay club.  In the end I made a telephone booking at same price. :)

mkimble

Hi there. I was searching for decent room pics and came across  world travellers site and they have quite good pics some even with floor plans. I believe the admirals floor is quite central but high up.