My 2nd Halloween Visit! - COMPLETED!

Started by alternativerock123, November 09, 2012, 06:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulak

OOh,, wonderful pictures!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Martin B

Hi.

I absolutely love your trip reports. I am the same as you, I don't care about the free breakfast at Cheyenne or how many cracks are in the pavement, all I wanna do is have fun and meet as many characters as possible!!

Thanks for sharing again.

Hopefully I'll post my Halloween trip report soon. I've been very delayed with it on here this year. I see Kelly already has her Christmas PTR up and I only went the day after she left! :)
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

DisneyManiac

How did you get your phone back?

nathalie

Wauw, you got such great pictures !!!  Great trip report !

I have pics of me with the same face characters you saw, hehe, Jack Sparrow & Gaston.
And that Facilier was really great too!  The next day it was someone else, less cuter  :P  haha

Epcot_Boy

You well already know this but there appears to be technical issue with your pics and videos :(  Shame I was looking forward to the vids. If you've got time I hope you can sort it, would love to see the vids ( and remaining pics ) :thumbs:

edit Seems okay now............maybe it was me :)

David

never2old

I've only just finished reading your trip report, thank you!!! Really looks like you had a great time!!!

Your pictures are beautiful, particularly with all the characters and the parade!! Thank you for sharing :D

Francydress

Are you going to do a trip post on here after you go back  to disneyland paris this weekend? Hi I watch your videos, they are addictive, hehe  n_n