Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haribosmum

My Inifnity pass has arrived. Not much detail with it. Should I have he dedicated phone number somewhere? Also read elsewhere there was now online booking for some of the perks (swimming etc) where would this be?  I want to check the cost of a room only booking ASAP really.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

stevemc

I tried ringing a few months ago. Just to get a rough price on a room only booking for later this year. I just rang the contact number for bookings on the site. It was a local number but I was put through to a lady in the US. If you tell her what pass you have, they'll probably require a pass number too and tell her the dates they should be able to give you a price over the phone.

I've post the link below where I got the number on the Irish website, I assume there's a local number on each countries website. Hope this helps.

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-ie/my-disneyland/contact-us/

sven

Magic Plus was stripped of quite a lot of privileges:

No free bag check at the entrance, no more free stroller/wheelchair rentals, pet care, and the Photopass option went up in price.
https://twitter.com/ED92live/status/1113001709775847424
https://twitter.com/ED92live/status/1113003538278506497

15stitch

I bought my annual passes on Sunday (on the French website) and now need to send off the paperwork. 

What do I need to send (as well as the signed form).

Is it just a copy of my passport?  Do I need to send a copy of my son's as well?

And a bank statement or just something showing the RIB number?

1995 WDW (offsite)
1998 DLP (Newport Bay Club)
2001 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2002 DLP (Hotel New York)
2003 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2004 WDW (offsite)
2005 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2006 WDW (Grand Floridian)
2007 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2008 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
2011 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne)
2015 DLP (Hotel Hew York)
May 2016 DLP (Newport Bay Club)
December 2016 DLP (Sequoia Lodge)
April 2017 WDW (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
June 2019 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne)

haribosmum

Am I right that there are a couple of non Disney discounts such as EOS, Starbucks and Vapiano?
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

rocker

Quote from: 15stitch on April 02, 2019, 12:49:38 PM
I bought my annual passes on Sunday (on the French website) and now need to send off the paperwork. 

What do I need to send (as well as the signed form).

Is it just a copy of my passport?  Do I need to send a copy of my son's as well?

And a bank statement or just something showing the RIB number?

I bought new passes over the phone on Monday.  They've sent me a confirmation email & I've been told to been told I'll get the original in the post.  I've been instructed to take the original along with ID for all group members either to Donald's desk or the pass office next to Buzz (the letter/voucher will get you into the park).  See no reason why applying via the web site would be any different.  You could always call them to confirm.  The annual pass office works office hours.  Here is a local rate UK number ----> 0330 1231644, just call that & ask to be transferred to the AP office.

Disneyday

I ordered two passes from the French website to be delivered to the UK. 9 days later I received the definitive passes. I was pleasantly surprised as I'd been advised on here that i'd only receive a paper temporary pass in the post. Now that I have my real pass (discovery) the two block out days have already been and gone before I go to the park so that's a bonus. Just thought i'd mention it for anyone else looking. I filled out the online application I didn't have to send anything off by post. The start date of the pass is dated from the day I ordered.

A&S&O

Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

nathalie

I ordered ours last week online too.

Since we live in the UK, but I myself am from Belgium, I checked both UK and B website versions.

Ordering from UK website, we would have needed to print out, and fill in the form, and send it with pictures and all information.

So I ordered from the Belgium site, where we got a voucher, that we need to exchange at the park within 6 months.

Disneyday

Quote from: A&S&O on April 04, 2019, 09:58:36 PM
Did you have to supply a photo?

Yes I supplied a photo for each pass. I took the photos at home using my phone. Just a passport style photo with a white background. I uploaded them to the computer and attached them when I was prompted to (I think it was one of the very last steps, maybe even after payment.) You do have 10 days from the day of ordering to add photos and info but I did mine straight away as I had everything ready. I paid in full but I think there was the option to pay in 11 installments. You don't pay for postage and the passes arrived in a "signed for" envelope with a letter saying if i'd received email conformation that my payment was accepted (which I had on the day of ordering) my pass is good to go and ready to be used.

For me I think this was the best way of doing it. I understand why they have the 2nd and 3rd block out days so people don't opt for a pass for a one time trip but I will certainly use my pass several times this year at least. Discovery just happened to be the best one for me but I still didn't want to have to spend time in the Passport office in the park or have to have the two blockout days. 

So just to clarify I ordered from the french site, filled out the french order form and attached pictures and paid in full. 9 days later I received my definitive pass with my picture on it. I don't speak french but google translate is your friend!

I'm not sure why some people get a paper temporary pass and some get their definitive passes. Maybe it all depends on the site you use. I had a plan for each outcome but I'm glad I can just relax and go and enjoy a Disney trip without having to spend two days doing something else.

Jo316

Hi all

Just wanting some advise about AP's

Going in September and wanting to get my self a magic plus and my party of 2 adults a Discovery

I'd like to get the passes before we go (not the paper one to exchange) to avoid the 2 day blockout period of the Discovery passes

Just wanted to know how we do that? There's nothing much on the DLP website, also when would the passes start from?

TIA
Jodie

Disneyday

Quote from: Jo316 on April 20, 2019, 10:25:21 AM

I'd like to get the passes before we go (not the paper one to exchange) to avoid the 2 day blockout period of the Discovery passes

Just wanted to know how we do that? There's nothing much on the DLP website, also when would the passes start from?

TIA
Jodie

I got my discovery passes through the post by ordering from the french version of the Disney website. disneylandparis.fr or something like that. You have to navigate the french site to find the annual pass page and select the discovery pass option. After that, one of the first thing you're asked is whether you'd like the passes sent to your home or if you want temporary passes to exchange in the park. Of course pick the first of the two and then follow all the other steps in the online order form. If you don't speak french, take your time, take full advantage of google translate. That's what I did.

The passes I ordered started on the day I ordered and paid for them. They start on the 20/4/19 and end on 24/4/20 for example. I received them 9 days after I ordered them I live in the UK so it might be less or more depending on where you are. Hope this helps!

Dreams come true

Noobie question about AP here. I already booked and payed for a hotel + park tickets package for 4 days in july. As I am now thinking I would benefit more of an AP i wonder if I can get an AP with some kind of discount when I arrive in the park in july?

A&S&O

Quote from: Dreams come true on April 25, 2019, 02:41:25 PM
Noobie question about AP here. I already booked and payed for a hotel + park tickets package for 4 days in july. As I am now thinking I would benefit more of an AP i wonder if I can get an AP with some kind of discount when I arrive in the park in july?

I don't think so, but there are people much more qualified than me to confirm.

I think park tickets supplied as part of a hotel package have zero value, so can be used in part payment for an AP.
If a ticket is bought separately, the the face value can be used as part payment.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

NCC1701Q

The above is correct: only tickets with a value on them can be used to subtract that value from the price of an annual pass.
Hotel-issued tickets that come with your stay unfortunately do not have a value printed on them, so cannot be used to get a discount.