Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete's Dragon

Question about the 10% restaurant discount with the Magic Plus pass. In the small print it says 'must be booked in advance'. Does anyone know strictly is this enforced?

NCC1701Q

I think they mean you have to announce you have an AP before you sit down and order. I cannot imagine you have to book in advance to get the discount.

SnakeInMyBoot

Quick question are all the annual pass prices going up tommorow?

NCC1701Q

Pete's Dragon

Well the website has the new, updated prices and privileges - no discount for Buffalo Bills for any of the passes?

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: Pete's Dragon on March 21, 2018, 05:54:47 PM
Well the website has the new, updated prices and privileges - no discount for Buffalo Bills for any of the passes?

Either they left it out by mistake or I temporarily went blind. 20% discount as per usual.

amywayne2701

Hi we have just received our infinity passes through the post so excited!!! I read somewhere there is a reserved parking area for infinity holders. Is this true and if so where abouts is it ? As we will be driving to the parks every day on our next visit as we are staying in an air B n B.
Thanks

NCC1701Q

Just show your Infinity AP at the entrance of the parking lot. There you get a code you need to enter at the front of the parking lot (first 7 rows I think) to get access.

thehazes

I only just found out about AP today and it will work out so much better for us to do DIY. I have a few questions, can i buy there? do i need day passes then do it inside or is there a kiosk outside? What happens if one of us is a carer, i've been told i could get a free carer ticket but im guessing this needs to be done each day?
The cheapest pass has a 2nd/3rd day restriction so if i bought in a friday would i not be able to use it until monday or wednesday?
Thank you

dencarter

Quote from: thehazes on April 11, 2018, 04:12:37 PM
I only just found out about AP today and it will work out so much better for us to do DIY. I have a few questions, can i buy there? do i need day passes then do it inside or is there a kiosk outside? What happens if one of us is a carer, i've been told i could get a free carer ticket but im guessing this needs to be done each day?
The cheapest pass has a 2nd/3rd day restriction so if i bought in a friday would i not be able to use it until monday or wednesday?
Thank you

You buy passes online in advance or inside Disneyland Parc. If you buy a one day ticket at the park entrance, the amount will be refunded from the cost of your AP. If you're sponsored by an existing annual pass holder you can get a 10% discount. Details of sponsors is available in the Annual Pass Sponsorship thread in this forum. Sponsorship is only available if you buy your pass at the park, rather than online.

If you buy the cheapest pass and use it for the first time to enter the park on a Friday, you will next be able to enter the park on the Monday after the weekend (assuming the Monday isn't a block out day).

Sorry i'm not aware of the answer to your carer question.

Fixiepixie

Hi all,
Kinda of a long question but here I go.
Myself and my husband had dream annual passes this year (expiring in July). Due to a serious illness we only used it once. We had a trip booked and due to my surgery we couldn't go. Disney graciously told us the money we had paided for accommodation could be used for a future trip due to the nature of the cancellation.
Next year we would like to go a couple of  times so we are going to get annual passes again. So my questions are
1. We have a four year old, does he need an annual pass? I know it will work out cheaper than buying him a ticket each trip but if we decide to stay off-site he wouldn't have the emh. Is it worth getting him a amagic plus  pass?or to pay the extra stay on-site and just get him a normal ticket?or is there another way to do it?
2. What way would anyone recommended to do it? We'd be looking to go at Easter and Halloween time. I know so many people have little tricks to planning it, I'd love some advice.
Thank you in advance x

Pete's Dragon

He will need his own annual pass. If you are planning a couple of visits then annual passes work out better financially

Fixiepixie

Thanks, I kind of thought that myself but I needed a second opinion or to see other options
Thanks so much x

Firemonkey

This ticket  Business is complicated! It might be too late but I've already bought a magic plus annual pass and printed it using the French site, thinking that I can use the five discounted tickets a week to get entry tickets for rest of my family and save some money on entry tickets and parking.
This was before I found this forum,  just skimming through some of the posts I can see i May have got this all wrong   :-[
The plan:
3 days 2 parks for 3 adults 2 children, best price was something like £725 from 365 tickets
So I thought to get  Magic plus  annual pass and use the discounted tickets available to annual pass holderes saving a few pounds on tickets and parking.
HAVE GOT THIS ALL WRONG? AND ITS NOW GOING TO COST ME MORE?

NCC1701Q

The Magic Plus offers 5 discounted tickets a week for €39 each (two parks), 10 in total.
Not sure what days you will be visiting, but if your visit is not in a weekend/monday that means you can only get 5 tickets.
So if one adult buys the Magic Plus, than you have four people left, which means:
1st day: 1 Magic Plus, 4 discounted tickets, cost €156
2nd day: 1 Magic Plus, 1 discounted tickets, 3 regular tickets (€99 each), cost €336
3rd day: 1 Magic Plus, 4 regular tickets, cost €396

Total, without the Magic Plus since you already bought that: €888.

So, without wanting to sound negative, you kinda got it a bit wrong :(

You might be able to use Magic Flex-annual passes, but that all depends on the exact dates you will be visiting. When are you going?