Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsons

Apologies is posted already. I'm new too this. when I buy the infinity pass do I just book a hotel then add my wife to the room on arrival. Will she when then get access to the parks and what about the kids aged 3 and 5 do I just add them also. With paying by the month it seems easy and with free stroller for the 5 days and free photo pass I'd be getting almost half the money back in savings. Not to mention restaurant and merch discounts. It looks like a no brainier even if traveling once a year just not sure how adding people to the hotel room works. Thanks.

NCC1701Q

You can either call the reservation line and add them to the room beforehand or do it when you check in.
Please note: you only pay the tourist tax, but the added people with annual passes do NOT get breakfast, even when it's included for the one the room was booked for.

So if you book the room for yourself, breakfast included, and your wife and kids have annual passes and are added to the room, they do not get breakfast and use their annual passes to get access to the parks.

Parsons

Quote from: NCC1701Q on July 01, 2017, 05:21:05 PM
You can either call the reservation line and add them to the room beforehand or do it when you check in.
Please note: you only pay the tourist tax, but the added people with annual passes do NOT get breakfast, even when it's included for the one the room was booked for.

So if you book the room for yourself, breakfast included, and your wife and kids have annual passes and are added to the room, they do not get breakfast and use their annual passes to get access to the parks.
thank you. What happens if I am the only one with a pass will I need to buy park tickets for them

Parsons

I just priced tickets for dlp  for my wife and 2 kids coming in at 577 euro for a 4 day 2 park ticket. I can get 3 magic flex annual passes for 577 euro. Makes sense too buy 3 annual passes with my infinity and hopefully get a good price on the hotels.

NCC1701Q

If you know when you're going to the park during the validity of your Infinity-pass you could even buy your pass by post, have it mailed to you a month before you go so you can sponsor the three Magic Flexes (get 10% off) and get another 6 months Infinity when yours expires (because of the restriction that you can't sponsor anyone in the first month of a new AP).

Parsons

That's amazing info. That is what I'll do in November. I'll buy my infinity before I go and get 3 magic in November. I'm planning a surprise trip in januRy for my 10th wedding anniversary so they will get good use. Thanks so much for the responses.

Parsons

Guys I'm filling out the sepa mandate form for annual pass and it's in French . I've to fill in 3 bits. The date and signature I've done but the last part in confusing. Can someone who has done this already tell me what I write in where it says.... (fait à ) in French . Thanks . Going to post it away today

Parsons

I never new block out dates are cancelled 😀

[attachment deleted by admin]

dencarter

Anyone know if Incan use my Dream pass at the special 'Infinity and Magic Plus' entrance gate (by the Parc exit)? I'll be visiting with two Magic Plus holders, and want to avoid any potential embarrassment!

dencarter

Quote from: Parsons on July 04, 2017, 05:21:40 PM
I never new block out dates are cancelled 😀

Wow, this is interesting! I usually avoid Disney hotels in favour of the excellent Airbnbs, but with my Dream pass soon to be converted to Magic Plus the prospect of using a Disney hotel to avoid the Halloween blockout is very appealing! Has anyone here actually any experience of this? How do the entrance barriers 'deal' with blocked out passes in this instance?

Parsons

You just show your hotel easy pass with your annual passport and you're in

AJDisney

So to clarify, I have Magic Flex. I can't go during Halloween week at all. If I were to book a Disney hotel, this would override the blocked days that week?
June 2017 - Radisson Blu at DLP
September 2017 - Cheyenne
February 2018 - Sequoia Lodge Columbia River Suite
December 2018 - Santa Fe
February 2019 - Disneyland Resort - Castle Inn and Suites
April 2019 - Off-site

Parsons

Quote from: AJDisney on July 06, 2017, 11:57:26 AM
So to clarify, I have Magic Flex. I can't go during Halloween week at all. If I were to book a Disney hotel, this would override the blocked days that week?

Correct . If you stay at a Disney hotel then all block out days are null and void

irishbhoy1888

Does anybody know why your not allowed use your discovery AP on the 2nd and 3rd days after purchasing them. I was about to buy 5 but not bothering now.

NCC1701Q

Because too many people would buy a Discovery AP for a short stay instead of booking a hotel or buying separate tickets.