Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCC1701Q

You might have more luck finding a sponsor if you post your request in this thread: https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=20130.0

Quote from: helle.dk on March 29, 2017, 10:52:34 AM
We are going to DLP for Easter arriving on April 9. - would any AP holders like to sponsor 4 AP's?  :D

div129

Has anyone with a Dream pass ever had emails or newsletters from Disney at all? I read about the Annual Pass Holders screening of Beauty and the Beast in Cinemagique, which I guess would be email invitation, but I've had nothing at all :/

Zee79

I get them quite often, obviously in french & for times i cannot make with being in the UK & working in education.

dencarter

I get emails regularly too. Have you checked your spam?

GAVINSM

Is there a new sponsorship form available anywhere? Can only find the old one which ended on the 28 March 2017.

KR

helle.dk

DisneyManiac

So, I still not quite understand the whole concept of Annual Passes and now the Infinity Pass is on the market. Would it be possible to get a rundown on each one?

AJDisney

Am i right in thinking that the annual passport no longer offers discounts on the hotels? Can't see it on the website anymore :(
June 2017 - Radisson Blu at DLP
September 2017 - Cheyenne
February 2018 - Sequoia Lodge Columbia River Suite
December 2018 - Santa Fe
February 2019 - Disneyland Resort - Castle Inn and Suites
April 2019 - Off-site

gonzosuperfan

Hi guys,

Just called 08448 008 898 to ask for a price in UK sterling for no.4 magic flex annual passes (£584) but the advisor said that the 2 day lockout period after activating the passes would apply. I was under the impression this was only the case with the Discovery pass as there's no mention of such exclusion period on the validity period pdf on the website. The advisor said the lockout days now apply to ALL annual passes???

Was this simply a misinformed advisor or was she correct?

NCC1701Q

I have never heard of this, so I assume this is indeed a misinformed advisor. There would be no logic in applying this for e.g. the Infinity-pass.

LeeDashann

I have a question, if its deep in this topic I apologize. I am wanting to purchase the Magic Plus Annual Pass for myself. To my understanding you can purchase tickets for families and friends at a discounted rate. Is this for any date of my choosing as long as my current pass isn't blocked out? Do they also receive extra magic hours?
The dates I would want to use my pass to purchase tickets would be for May 25 and 26 2017, which are blocked out for Magic Flex and Discovery but not Magic Plus.

Any info regarding these would be great. Thank you!

NCC1701Q

LeeDashann,

you are correct in assuming that you can buy the Bring-a-Friend-tickets whenever you want, as long as it's not a blocked out date.
However, there are restrictions to the Bring-a-Friend-tickets: you can buy a maximum of 5 per week, and a maximum of 10 in total.

LeeDashann

Hi Zipadeedoodah,
thank you for your response. Im just concerned because its a block out date for magic flex and the one below that but not for magic plus. So I am wondering if the block out would apply to magic plus

JayBay

Hello,
I am considering buying 5 annual passes for our next trip.  Do all the surnames have to be the same to get the 20% discount, we want to take my mum who has a different surname and address, would this still qualify for the large family discount. 
Thanks

NCC1701Q

All 5 family members have to have the same address. You have to show some (paper) proof of this fact.