Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bopcc

Just checking about adding AP holders onto a room on arrival. Do you just turn up and show your pass? Adding 2 people on at arrival on thurs and just wondering the logistics

thanks

dibby5

Does anybody know the validity period of the 25E gift card you receive for upgrading your PA's to one of the new varieties prior to the expiration of your existing one?
Here's my scenario.  I currently have a Dream PA, I am visiting at the end of May (happy to do sponsorship if anyone is around) and would like to use my current PA for that trip to take advantage of the 20% merchandise discount on all the cool looking 25th stuff.  But I was thinking of upgrading at the end of my trip to a Magic Plus PA for 16E to get the gift card.  However, if I do this right as I leave, I won't be back until the RunDisney weekend in September and so won't be able to use it until then.

NCC1701Q

I don't know about the validity, but isn't the upgrade more than €16?
The current price for a Dream-pass is €223 where the new Magic Plus will be € 249. That's a difference of € 26, not €16. Or did you pay more for your Dream-pass?

dibby5

Quote from: NCC1701Q on March 14, 2017, 08:33:17 AM
I don't know about the validity, but isn't the upgrade more than €16?
The current price for a Dream-pass is €223 where the new Magic Plus will be € 249. That's a difference of € 26, not €16. Or did you pay more for your Dream-pass?
Good point, not sure what I was thinking about the prices, I guess that means there is no point thinking any more on this

dencarter

I suspect these questions are still unknown at present, but if anyone has any thoughts or ideas I'd appreciate it...

• Do we know if the new passes Magic Flex and Magic Plus will be able to be used the day after purchase, like current Fantasy and Dream (but unlike Classic)?
  • If I sponsor three people in six months and earn six months free does my Dream automatically transfer to Magic Flex or Magic Plus for the free period?
  • If I bring a friend with one of my Magic Plus or Infinity 'billets-amis' are there additional blackout dates, and on Infinity could they accompany me in the reserved area for the parade and Illuminations?

alittleginger

Hi,
So like many I am planning to buy a dream pass before the 28th in order to save money.
My next trip will be April 18th, can anyone confirm that if i ordered over the phone tomorrow that the voucher would reach me in time?
Also can you use the voucher to gain privileges before you exchange for the pass? My plan when I get to DLP is to go straight to the park so I was hoping to benefit from the free luggage storage.
I'm going on my own for the first time so I have a lot of worries ahaha
Thanks a lot!

Vale

Hi, I'm planning to buy dream AP too before 28th march, I'm Italian and the DLP call center suggest me to do temporary  AP on line because they're not sure they arrive by mail before April 26th... You can do it on french site...Hope it helps!

A&S&O

Quote from: alittleginger on March 21, 2017, 10:32:29 PM
Hi,
So like many I am planning to buy a dream pass before the 28th in order to save money.
My next trip will be April 18th, can anyone confirm that if i ordered over the phone tomorrow that the voucher would reach me in time?
Also can you use the voucher to gain privileges before you exchange for the pass? My plan when I get to DLP is to go straight to the park so I was hoping to benefit from the free luggage storage.
I'm going on my own for the first time so I have a lot of worries ahaha
Thanks a lot!

Ours took 3 days to be delivered to the UK.

If you are in the UK, ask for the price in sterling - its cheaper than the Euro price.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

adrian.zerafa

Hi

I have a Fantasy passport that expires in May. I guess I can renew it online as I saw the option. I intend to apply for the Dream passport before the 28th as the prices for Infinity are almost double. Anybody managed to renew his passport? When I saw the form although I saw the third option that indicated renewal,  I did not see where you show them that you already hold a passport and input the passport numbers. Maybe they can check their records according though names? Will be at DLP April 12th for a week and I am covered up till then with my passport but for my August and Xmas trip I am not and have to renew asap cos of the price increase. Many thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

Vale

Hi, just bought my DreamAP before increased prices, does anyone know if I can sponsor when arrive next month? I have to change it from temporary to permanent...Thanks

NCC1701Q

You can, but under the new conditions:
- you can't sponsor during the first month of the validity of the "permanent" AP (that's not actually a new rule but still valid);
- filling the sponsorform with 3 stamps gets you 6 months of free AP, not 12.

Vale

helle.dk

We are going to DLP for Easter arriving on April 9. - would any AP holders like to sponsor 4 AP's?  :D

ilovemainstxxx

i have seen that you can use a ticket towards an AP , can you use the one you get if you book a package or is it only the ones from the gate ???
thanks

NCC1701Q

You can only subtract the price of one-day-tickets when buying an AP.
So multiple-day-tickets or tickets from a package unfortunately are not eligible.

Quote from: ilovemainstxxx on March 30, 2017, 12:23:07 PM
i have seen that you can use a ticket towards an AP , can you use the one you get if you book a package or is it only the ones from the gate ???
thanks