Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAVINSM

Just renewed, so got the offer of 18 months for the price of 12. Checked out the advantages leaflet and instead of 35% of hotels it has hotel Santa Fe and Cheyenne for from 97 euro plus tax.

irishbhoy1888

So say i bought a family of 5 AP tickets which would cost me 892 euro when i take my 20% OFF A Dream AP X 5 .
Now lets say i had these AP in my home right now and wanted to book a stay for next year .
How do i get rates for any particular hotel so i can check rates for hotel only so i can then discount my AP % off that price and make a decision as where to say .  ?
Also would i get a discount or is it possible to get a discount on the disney meal deal options as i cant seem to see that option anywhere .
Oh  one more thing , an annual Dream AP says i get 10% off restaurant meals so if i have x5 Dream APs would that mean i would get 50% off any one sitting at these restaurants ? 
thanks ....

GAVINSM

From renewing yesterday, the discount off all hotels no longer applies, seems to only be on Sante Fe and Cheyenne now.

Also the 10% off dining does not stack, so you would only get 10% irrelevant of how many have a AP.

irishbhoy1888

Oh,  that's that our of the question so.
Thanks for the reply

Zee79

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: GAVINSM on August 09, 2016, 03:32:10 PM
From renewing yesterday, the discount off all hotels no longer applies, seems to only be on Sante Fe and Cheyenne now.

Also the 10% off dining does not stack, so you would only get 10% irrelevant of how many have a AP.
Im not sure if this info is 100% correct now.  See the attachment below

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zee79

I bought my pass in July & it said Santa Fe/Cheyenne €97 but that tweets seems say all hotels does it? I'm confused :(

irishbhoy1888

Yes according to their twitter account you need to call them for all hotel special prices

Zee79

irishbhoy1888

Are the hotel prices for AP holders set prices of do they fluctuate? 
What should i be expecting to pay to say the sequioa lodge if i have a AP. 

Zee79

Last time we used it for Sequoia we got 35% of the price (dream AP) that was stated for the time we were going, we got an online quote, kept it open on the laptop & rang Disney to book.

irishbhoy1888

But did that price not include your park tickets?  How did you get hotel only prices.?

Zee79

We just stated we wanted room only, no park tickets with us all having annual passes then. It took a while to get through to him that we didn't want tickets, no language barrier because he was American. For a family of 4 ( 2adults, 2 children under 12) it cost us about £670 4n 5days during school holidays. Prices probably gone up now.

irishbhoy1888

Is that the price before or after the 35% off

Zee79

That was after 35% discount. I can't remember the full price but I know it was just over £700 for us inc the tunnel & petrol, might have been bit less. It was the other year not this year price or for next year.

We looking to book for December 2017, just waiting for my term dates (I work for an academy in a different town to my kids).