Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fairymom

Quote from: NCC1701Q on June 27, 2016, 06:17:23 AM
The "pay 12, get 18"-offer still applies. However, I don't know about when combined with upgrading.
Are you in the park when renewing? Then I'd suggest you check with the BPA to check whether you can combine the two.

Yes we'll be there in 2 weeks. The AP's expire in August. So we'll either renew while there or just buy new ones from a 3rd party vendor before our trip at Christmas. I just need to work out if the 18 months is better value from Disney than the 12 from 3rd party.

Jo_h

Hello, it's late and I'm lazy haha I've had a little skip through this thread but I just want some clarification really.

I'm really interested in purchasing an Annual Pass for me and my boyfriend. Can this be bought from the park itself even though I'm not French nor have I got a French address? I'm totally confused about you purchase it. I've seen other people say they've bought one from a third party site? Does this make it any cheaper than if I was just to buy one from the park during a holiday? Any information will be great

stifle

Yes you can absolutely buy it directly from the park and you do not need a French address. As I always say, Disney is always happy to take your money :)

You can pay for the pass at the admission booths and they will give you a docket that you can scan to get into the park and take up to the Bureau Passeport Annuel to do the paperwork and get your photo taken and card issued. You can go to the BPA any time that day and I normally suggest the mid-afternoon when it's less busy. You will need to present a form of identification (which you should be carrying anyway to comply with French law) and it can also be helpful to have your address, phone number, and email address printed (or written very clearly) on a piece of paper for the cast member to type in.

A&S&O

Quote from: Jo_h on June 28, 2016, 12:35:50 AM
Hello, it's late and I'm lazy haha I've had a little skip through this thread but I just want some clarification really.

I'm really interested in purchasing an Annual Pass for me and my boyfriend. Can this be bought from the park itself even though I'm not French nor have I got a French address? I'm totally confused about you purchase it. I've seen other people say they've bought one from a third party site? Does this make it any cheaper than if I was just to buy one from the park during a holiday? Any information will be great

As has been mentioned countless times, APs can be bought by anyone. They can be bought on arrival at the park or from third party sellers beforehand (often cheaper than at the park) e.g supertrips.net or discount-ticket-store.com.

If you buy at the park, you might like to look at being sponsored, although that will require a bit of effort on your part. Being sponsored means you will get a 10% discount on your AP.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

Zee79

Hi, Two questions: firstly- has anyone used their AP to book the Disneyland Hotel? We've got some big celebrations next year but it's still out of our price range unfortunately but if can get the hotel room discount it is achievable.

Second - I know it says two rooms but would I be able to book two rooms one time then few weeks later book another room? Just we need 3 rooms (family group of 11 in total)

Lornamar

Hi has anyone bought ap through ce multiavantages,it's a French site costs €20 to join but the savings are incrediable fantasy pass €122 saving 24%..just looking to see if anyone purchased with no problems..

msRavenswood

Quote from: Jo_h on June 28, 2016, 12:35:50 AM

You can also buy it from disneylandparis.fr and have it sent at home. You can pay the whole amount or choose to pay in installments.

A&S&O

Quote from: Lornamar on July 09, 2016, 03:04:01 PM
Hi has anyone bought ap through ce multiavantages,it's a French site costs €20 to join but the savings are incrediable fantasy pass €122 saving 24%..just looking to see if anyone purchased with no problems..
People used to buy them from there, but
I don't think they ship outside France anymore.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

Lornamar

rocker

Quote from: fairymom on June 12, 2016, 06:56:17 PM
Hi does anyone know if there are any special offers when renewing the AP?
It used to be you'd get a free 6 months on renewal, so 18 months total, is this still the case?
Also, if I upgrade from Fantasy to Dream would it still apply?

Thanks!

Checked with the DLP twitter team today.  18 for 12 months still applies, you just need to renew at the AP office in the park in the month leading up to the pass expiry date.

dencarter

I have a quick question relating to sponsorship and the annual pass ticketing seasons.

In order to get an extra year for free on an AP, I understand that I must sponsor three people within one ticketing season. The ticketing seasons are each six months. But, can I get the three sponsors during the season during which the annual pass STARTS, or do I have to wait until the season in which my pass expires?

NCC1701Q

You have to get the stamps within the validity of the parrainage-form. That is the only time-concerned restriction (well, other than that you can't sponsor within the first month of your AP). So you might get all three stamps the last day before your AP runs out, or 1 month and 1 day after purchasing it.

Uptongirl

Does anyone have any tips to use the dream pass to its full potential? My husband and I got one each on our last trip. I was disappointed to find that the free soft drink didn't seem to apply anywhere. I tried at planet hollywood, blue lagoon, pizza outpost but they didn't know anything about it. I got some money off which is great but not what I expected. Is there any advice on the best places to go/best way to use my pass?

dencarter

Quote from: NCC1701Q on July 13, 2016, 03:37:09 PM
You have to get the stamps within the validity of the parrainage-form. That is the only time-concerned restriction (well, other than that you can't sponsor within the first month of your AP). So you might get all three stamps the last day before your AP runs out, or 1 month and 1 day after purchasing it.

Thanks!

Meanwhile, I have another question. I've read elsewhere rumours that there will be significant price hikes to APs soon. Has anyone heard this, and do we think this is a realistic notion?

stifle

They have been doing surveys about it and how people would feel about such and such a price. The highest price points mentioned were €299/399/499 for classic/fantasy/dream respectively.