Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stifle

To book at the AP rate you must phone up. This cannot be done online.

littlebitofpixiedust

Am I right in thinking if I buy the classic pass but always book a Disney hotel would we still be able to use extra magic hours? We'd probably always book on-site. I'm aware you can't use for the following 3 days but we have 4day tickets anyway and staying in the Santa Fe but didn't get the deal for the 5th day with park entry but booked the hotel for the last night due to the French offer of 3 nights we just added an extra night room only because of price.

We would however mike use of the pass though only valid 280 days it's still great value.

stifle

Yes, you can use Extra Magic Hours if staying in a Disney hotel. Plus, staying in a Disney hotel overrides the blockout days of your Classic AP.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stifle on June 05, 2016, 10:30:06 AM
Yes, you can use Extra Magic Hours if staying in a Disney hotel. Plus, staying in a Disney hotel overrides the blockout days of your Classic AP.

Wow! Now that is very appealing.. I didn't know that! Well thank you for your reply I will be buying our classic APs on our first day of our visit hoping that the passport office will still be open, we will arrive about 3pm

stifle

It'll still be open at 3; earliest it shuts is 8.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stifle on June 05, 2016, 07:56:57 PM
It'll still be open at 3; earliest it shuts is 8.

Wow that is late! I've heard you can get someone to sponsor you how do I go about this?

stifle

Just realised I posted wrongly above, closing time is between 5 and 8 varying by season.

There is a sponsorship thread in this forum if you are interested in being sponsored.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stifle on June 07, 2016, 09:20:00 PM
Just realised I posted wrongly above, closing time is between 5 and 8 varying by season.

There is a sponsorship thread in this forum if you are interested in being sponsored.

Ok I'll look thanks

Lornamar

Hi was just wondering looking to buy 5 classic passes,would I be able to buy them online before I go as I know there is 3 days you can't use them ..if I buy from Disney I get 20% off so I don't want to buy off another site..

NHDisneylover

People ask about AP hotel rates from time to time, so I thought I'd post what we got when I called today.  We got two nights (a Friday and Saturday) in late June at Davey Crockett's for four adults for 128€per night with the Dream Annual passes--that was a fair bit better than I expected for a weekend this time of year  :)
(no breakfast included)

stifle

Quote from: Lornamar on June 10, 2016, 06:14:20 PM
Hi was just wondering looking to buy 5 classic passes,would I be able to buy them online before I go as I know there is 3 days you can't use them ..if I buy from Disney I get 20% off so I don't want to buy off another site..

If you buy online your pass starts on the day you first visit the park and the next two days after that you do not get to use them. The Classic pass is intended for use by locals rather than in lieu of a 3-day ticket for visitors. You should look at buying Fantasy passes.

Lornamar

fairymom

Hi does anyone know if there are any special offers when renewing the AP?
It used to be you'd get a free 6 months on renewal, so 18 months total, is this still the case?
Also, if I upgrade from Fantasy to Dream would it still apply?

Thanks!

NCC1701Q

The "pay 12, get 18"-offer still applies. However, I don't know about when combined with upgrading.
Are you in the park when renewing? Then I'd suggest you check with the BPA to check whether you can combine the two.

NCC1701Q

Since the parking garage at The Village has been taken over by a new owner, they are changing the AP-offer (which used to be park all day for €2,50) from July 1st, 2016, onwards.
The new offer is 25% regular tariff on weekdays, which means the new day-prices are €20 on weekdays and €25 in the weekend.

Personally I think this will cause the garage to get a lot more spacious during the day  ;D. I don't think a lot of AP-holders will be happy to accept the 800%-price-change and will start using the "regular" DLP-parking-lot (again).

We used the offer/garage a lot in the last three years but I guess we're gonna park at the lot too. €2,50 was no problem, but €20 everyday when the parking lot is free is quite a difference.