Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samanthad

We are going over in March 2016 and then again in July 2016

We can sponsor: 1 person March 2016 and 6 people in July 2016. We haven't decided on dates yet so if you need sponsorship we can try to work out so our dates coincide with people looking for sponsorship if it helps anyone!
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022

stifle

Just in case this is relevant, remember that if you have a free AP gained from sponsoring people, you can't sponsor people again until you have a paid-for AP.

ozzyowl1

Quote from: ozzyowl1 on October 25, 2015, 05:47:32 PM
Hi, we are arriving on 1/11, which is a blackout day for our passes. We have already bought the passes through Supertrips, so just need to change them into physical passes, does anyone know if we can access the parks on the 1st to get our passes? We are staying at Explorers.
Hi, as an update we are now back and we were able to enter the parks on 1st November which was listed as a blackout day. The queue at the annual pass bureau inside was massive though and we waited for over an hour, I think it was because it was Sunday as the weekdays had no queues. We saved quite a bit as well with the discounts in shops and restaurants, we are happy AP holders!!

ozzyowl1

We are also going to DLP over February half term and will be available to sponsor people wanting to buy annual passes, Just message me  :)

alanandline

Quote from: stifle on November 04, 2015, 07:17:24 PM
Just in case this is relevant, remember that if you have a free AP gained from sponsoring people, you can't sponsor people again until you have a paid-for AP.
Are you sure about this?

In October using 2 passes I sponsored 7 people via 2 groups and all 7 got the discount with the last 'stamp' just being lost.

You cannot get 2 free extensions yourself in a row. So one year free then buy the next.

nathalie

You can sponsor.

But if you already gotten yours for free, you can't use the stamps to get the 2nd one for free.
Same with discount, if you got yours with discount, your 2nd one can't be bought with discount.

skalos

Looking for a sponsor for next week... We (me and my wife) are coming to the Parks next week 12/11...

boverington

Hi. I'm a bit new to this so in sorry in advance.

I will be arriving on 24th November and there is two of us wanting to buy our first annual passes. Is there anyone that wants to sponsor us?

Thaliel

Is there anyone going around march 21st? My sis currently has a dream annual pass and would need one more person to sponsor in order to get a reduction. Plz contact me if you'd be interested
<-Plz click

horseradish2

Hi

I'm coming to DLP on Saturday 21st November with two other friends - if anyone is interested in sponsoring us for annual passes let me know!

Question: Has anyone here every bought their Annual Passport on the phone in advance?

I'm just wondering if it's feasible to buy the passport in advance over the next few days, to save time.

stifle

You can buy the passport online in advance but not if benefiting from sponsorship. It doesn't save much time as you still need to go to the BPA to sign the forms and have your photo taken.

Yare

Hello!
We are be able to sponsor up to 6 persons.

We will be visiting Disneyland Paris on the 30th and 31st of December 2015.

Please let us know if we can help by providing a 10% discount on your Annual Passport through the sponsorship (Parrainage).

With kind regards

FoRever

Hi,

I'm in disneyland from 29th November (Afternoon) to 1st December. Can anyone sponsor me for dream pass? It's just me - one Person.

Thanks in advance.

stifle

I and at least another three forum members are there then. We'll sort you out :)

boverington

Two of us will be arriving about lunch time tomorrow. If anyone would be willing to sponsor us just email me b_overington@yahoo.co.uk